Wanted Nice 80 with lockers, Are you thinking it's time to let her go! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a Toyota or Lexus with lower mileage 160k or less in great or good condition, shoot me a note and a pic if you are on the fence and may want to sell and want to keep it simple. Stock or mild modified ok. Lighter colors a plus. Will Travel.

Thanks, N

Will be posting this shortly for sale.. 1996 with 161,500 on it... no lockers though.
IMG950181.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on available 80's out there, I appreciate everything sent!

Thx,N

Looking for a Toyota or Lexus with lower mileage 160k or less in great or good condition, shoot me a note and a pic if you are on the fence and may want to sell and want to keep it simple. Stock or mild modified ok. Lighter colors a plus. Will Travel.

Thanks, N
Are you still looking ?

Snapseed.jpg
IMG_4234.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
F275ECBD-37AE-4A71-9B0A-190CB895B1F5.JPG
Snapseed.jpg
Can't believe I'm even posting, but I have considered selling my LX450 only because we are considering a UTV and toy hauler. Wife hates tent camping and I want to get the entire family out more and still be able to hit some trails.

Rig details:
super clean LX450
Miles: 150k
OME j spring lift w/ L series shocks
315/75/16 Kevlar MTRs on steelies
4:88 gears
ARB lockers front and rear
ARB high output compressor
DC fab rear bumper w/ dual swing out tire carrier, can holder and ladder. (Awesome bumper)
Outpost sliders
Trail gear front bumper
9500lb Smity built winch w/ synthetic line
Factor 55 flat link
Custom roof rack
DVD player

Rig is super clean. Only issue is driver seat ware but it's not hat bad. No rips in the leather. Interior is in great condition. Exterior is in great condition. Paint shines. The hood has some small dents on top. Not sure what they are from but they are barely noticeable. I bought it stock in June 2016 and built this over the last year so it's not best at all. Has new brakes, alternator, and heater control valve. Look me up on instagram for more pics @philperezphotography

I love this rig so the price would Have to be right for me to sell it. I have about $25k into it and it's all new.

1996 LX450 with lockers - 162k miles all original- been garaged it's whole life - I have maintenance records from 2000 on . very clean - I'm in Southern Oregon Pm me your cell # and I'll text you pics- Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom