Next group buy!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to ship that thing from Oklahoma? Or is there
a local source?

Or $2K on a plasma cutter, and steel and make something nicer!

P1020976.JPG

I've ordered from Cruiser Corps before they were pretty good to deal with and shipping wasn't too much (although not as heavy and big as the bumper) even shipping to northern BC. But like Seapotato, I'm all about slapping steal together and hoping for the best. Although the old ARB bumper is my favorite style of any bumper out there. Good luck and post pics if you guys do get one or two.

Keep in mind that we are shipping all ARB bumpers with FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48.

The limited run on the 40 bumper is 895.00 do your door. Orders have to be in by month end.

Just thought it was worth mentioning!

Keep in mind that we are shipping all ARB bumpers with FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48.

The limited run on the 40 bumper is 895.00 do your door. Orders have to be in by month end.

Just thought it was worth mentioning!

And outside of the 48? We are south of the 49th parallel, but there’s a pesky little dotted line on the map that often seems to double the price tag on things.

Hows about shipping to Victoria BC, V8X 2V1... it’s even a business address if it matters. We could even set up a UPS account or pick it up from a depot if that were an option... :D

I can get it to that dotted line but for some stupid reason it cost a lot to step over it!!!!

Just drive over and bolt it on!

Water, forgot the water he has to cross. ;)
BTW to all this might help.

Check out
Express Air International | Near Victoria BC | Intl Shipping, US Imports, Air Freight

This is a viable address within Blaine, USA.
They charge .50/lb to bring it to Victoria Intl airport.
From there I pick up my invoice, walk over to customs pay taxes, walk back and pick up my parcel.
THIS IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY to get stuff shipped for free within the lower 48 delivered literally to your door in Victoria.
I've had boxes of wheels, all kinds of stuff. Bumpers would be easy.

I think that’s a better rate than Clipper Shipping (Victoria Clipper).
With the Victoria clipper you walk in, pick up the documents, go deal with customs, and then go back and pick it up. I’ve not done it with any of them yet.

It’d be good to have a list of options in case some have better rates, limits, restrictions, etc.

I read somewhere about Fernie Forwarding... but have no first hand knowledge of it.

We used to have a property in the USA... we had all our mail forwarded here. After a while USPS in the small town seemed to catch on and they returned a couple things to sender rather forward them... but it was good while it lasted.

Don't you have to take the ferry across for the Clipper to work though? I was under the
idea that they didn't bring it across for you.
There are no issues at all with Express Air -

We will help ship anyway we can. I don't have any way to know exact weights yet on these things so we would have to figure out best options once it was time to head your way.

I still think you could drive over and bolt it on! A little water won't hurt a 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom