Next group buy!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We will help ship anyway we can. I don't have any way to know exact weights yet on these things so we would have to figure out best options once it was time to head your way.

I still think you could drive over and bolt it on! A little water won't hurt a 40!

Don't do that. Customs will then charge a duty on the full value of the entire vehicle, should they determine it's been
modified. Seems innocent, until you sit with a seizure notice on your rig. Seriously..Don't do that.

Don't you have to take the ferry across for the Clipper to work though? I was under the
idea that they didn't bring it across for you.
There are no issues at all with Express Air -

No. You have it shipped to you c/o clipper shipping in Seattle, and they bring it to the Victoria terminal for a fee, you pick up paperwork, clear it through customs, and bring them the cleared paperwork to claim your prize.

Keep in mind that we are shipping all ARB bumpers with FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48.

The limited run on the 40 bumper is 895.00 do your door. Orders have to be in by month end.

Just thought it was worth mentioning!

Will you be building the bumper again in the future?

My issue isent the price or shipping it’s that there is a chance I might be on strike. And I want to wait till I’m sure that’s not the case otherwise I would send the money right now.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom