New toy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up a M416 trailer...I'm going to mount my roof top tent and let the adventures begin.

20160306_162857.jpg

Good looking trailer

nice! I love my little trailer. it doesn't get used nearly enough.

Where did you find that? Do you have any other plans besides the RRT?

Sweet score dude!

Very cool

Where did you find that? Do you have any other plans besides the RRT?
I found it for sale on the Off road and Expedition trailers Facebook group. I bought it from Kirk Isaacson. Kirk is from Santa Teresa/El Paso and has met some you guys at the Thrill on the Hill event.
I have no other plans beyond roof top tent, fishing gear and some other camping essentials. I plan on using this set up for my fishing trips

Thats awesome! I'm looking at these trailers now! Did that one come with a title? It seems a lot of the military ones online don't have titles. I wonder if its possible to register it without a title here in NM.

Thats awesome! I'm looking at these trailers now! Did that one come with a title? It seems a lot of the military ones online don't have titles. I wonder if its possible to register it without a title here in NM.

The previous owner registered the trailer as a home built and has title to transfer.

Vince

I've got a trailer built from a Chevy LUV pickup. We registered it as a home built and the MVD applied a sticker to it so it had a VIN to associate the registration with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom