New to me - FZJ80 on 40's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold my big class C RV and I'm making a camper out of a small enclosed trailer.

Those of you that don't know the context of this song might not find it as funny as some others. But still silly (turn up the volume)

JTFC, just saw this for the first time. hilarious. always remember to fade out when you do a monataaaaaaaage.....

Stolen from Instagram. Felt like this was a good place to put it. New tires on the way.... :).
D6A40414-77F9-4F19-8630-7B572C955411.png

Estimated delivery.......2 weeks

I'm guessing you will need to go up in spacer size. I'm a little surprised you opted for the AT ... but at least there will be less road noise. Where's the spare?

Hey! I did some stuff. Finally wired up the stereo. 7 of the 9 speakers are wired up. Dynamatted the doors, installed a 5 channel amp, sub, 12v outlet, cb radio, antenna, left the wires there for a 2nd battery, air compressor, lighting, etc. next step molle thingy.
CEB6BBE6-B938-4A4B-AB12-E1941FEC5C94.jpeg
405C5C79-5669-4F80-A3A0-07014C14F309.jpeg

So I was planning on putting a small speaker somewhere to amplify the CB radio - and it dawned on me that the 2.5" empty gauge pod would be a great place for a full range passive speaker. So I'm currently searching the shed/garage and looking to rip a full range speaker out of an old tv/bluetooth speaker/etc.... Just so I can avoid spending the $10 on a new one :)

So yeah - upgrades on a budget

Anyone got a 2.5" full range speaker they can give me :)

any updates. it's been awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom