New shoes for my FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check with the local dealer, they can order them. Just be careful that they don't hit you with a "special order" charge. They sprung it on me once the tires got there but didn't tell me up front and I refused to pay it. Their price was very competitive until the special order charge which I pointed out to the salesman, looking at the 4wheelparts website...

Hey how about noise, where do they measure up to MTR, BFG MT? I know you had stocks on it before but maybe someone else have opinions?

Truxxus MTs are the same as MTRs (especially if you have heard MTRs with more than 5k on them)...

ehhhh wrong. truxxus are quieter than the MTR's. I dont know about the bfg muds though. Concretes truxxus were nice and reasonably quiet till they were next to gone.

Do we get our regular discount on tires???

MTRs get LOUD after 10-15k road or a few harder core offroad rides.

I have ear plugs! :grinpimp: I'm going to work on soundproofing my Piggie once I get a little more body work done. I was getting pretty discouraged about her last night but then realized that all rust that I can readily get to front of the rear wheels has been taken care of (except one small spot). I guess I have made some progress in the past few months. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom