New Rig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone! We sold our GX460 we bought this past summer. It was a nice truck but I just didn't like it. I couldn't get comfortable in it. The seats were awful for some reason. We've taken it on a couple of trips to Boulder City and my lower back just killed me after a few hours behind the wheel. Our Prius is way more comfortable to drive than the GX.
So for the past couple of months we've been looking at used 200s. We were looking at 16 and newer trucks. Been really hard to find one locally. The market seems really hot for the 200s right now. Dealers seem to want a premium for these. We looked at a few at local dealers but couldn't make a deal. The Toyota dealership in Henderson NV had a Heritage edition in the color that we wanted and was able to get for under sticker. We figured we might as well pull the trigger on it as we are in our mid 50s and will most likely be the last vehicle we buy. So here are a few pictures of our new Heritage edition Land cruiser!

IMG_20201127_092945731_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201127_093002847_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201127_092936341_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201127_093013146_HDR.jpg

Love the retro badging. From my FJ40 ...

Badge-sm.jpg

We were also informed after we made the deposit that Toyota will be terminating the Land Cruiser after 2021. So if you want a new 200 get them while you can!

IMG_0540.jpg

I would take that 200, put it in a garage with a cover over it ... and not pull it out for 10 years. By then it will worth 100x what you paid for it.

Beautiful truck! Also, loved the shot of the big horn sheep!

Just curious - what extra goodies does the Heritage Edition include? Obviously, new 200's are pretty loaded already, but I wasn't familiar with this package.

Hard to believe no new Land Cruisers in the US after 2021. It was a long run...

Also, it sounds like yours is a 2021 model? I agree with Pappy - it will be a collector's item.

Did you get the 3rd row seats? I suspect a white HE 3 row flavor may be the rarest in the end ... kinda like the '21 fabulously green LX570s

Beautiful truck! Also, loved the shot of the big horn sheep!

Just curious - what extra goodies does the Heritage Edition include? Obviously, new 200's are pretty loaded already, but I wasn't familiar with this package.

Hard to believe no new Land Cruisers in the US after 2021. It was a long run...

Also, it sounds like yours is a 2021 model? I agree with Pappy - it will be a collector's item.
Thanks! Yeah the bighorns come down into a section of Boulder City to munch on salad greens! This is a 2021. This will probably be collectible but we bought this to use. It won't be a daily driver but will use it on trips and tow our Casita trailer. Will also use it off road exploring but won't do anything too crazy. Heritage editions have a few changes. They come running board and side moulding delete. 2021s have optional 3rd row seat but this truck didn't come with them. I didn't want them anyway. They also come with the copper BBS wheels and different leather seating. The front headlamp and grille treatment is more of a charcoal color so no bright chrome work. Comes with the Yakima rack.

Did you get the 3rd row seats? I suspect a white HE 3 row flavor may be the rarest in the end ... kinda like the '21 fabulously green LX570s
No. This truck is 3rd row delete which is how I would have ordered it. Have no use for them. I think the silver and magnetic grey HE for 21 will be the rarest models.

No. This truck is 3rd row delete which is how I would have ordered it. Have no use for them. I think the silver and magnetic grey HE for 21 will be the rarest models.
I agree about no need for third row seating. The seats are tight and just extra weight IMHO.
Beautiful new ride. Should work exactly as you are planning. Congrats!!

Can you please start the list of people who will buy it from you in 20 years and put my name at the top of the list?

Nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom