LS Swap Ground Strap Kit - https://bp-automotive.com/product/ls-swap-ground-strap-kit/You running Toyota Red or Old Skool Green coolant?
You had a DIY or Davis grounding kit?
Another US option that I am planning on using
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
LS Swap Ground Strap Kit - https://bp-automotive.com/product/ls-swap-ground-strap-kit/You running Toyota Red or Old Skool Green coolant?
You had a DIY or Davis grounding kit?
I’m running the green. Probably going to flush it out and go back to red. My 60 had red in it before my swap but my motor had orange dex cool. I read somewhere that green was supposed to be good to prevent chemical electrolysis but I guess it’s not too great with aluminum radiators.You running Toyota Red or Old Skool Green coolant?
You had a DIY or Davis grounding kit?
Dorman 49450 For the upper ones is a good option. Not sure on the lower thoughAnyone have the part number for the rubber grommets? My stock ones are pretty chewed up.
Did you happen to ground your Mishimoto on your FJ60? I have heard mixed advice on grounding. Just trying to gauge those that have installed in the past few years on what they didI have a mishimoto that literally bolted in without a single issue in my 60 and also had one in my previous 62 that was the same way. My review and photos of it are on Amazon.
The benefit of the mishimoto is the warranty. I’ve already warrantied one in my 60 for a small leak and will continue to do so when needed due to the lifetime warranty.