New Product, 1FZFE fuel pressure test adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I keep refreshing the site, nothing yet :(
 
I was just thinking (before my daily search of cruisermatts.com) that it would sure make a great mothers day gift. Guess not this year :(
 
@Pirate0187 I spoke to Matt last week and he said he is shooting for having them in stock in the next couple weeks. IIRC from another thread he was saying things are really busy so maybe have some flexibility in that target date.
 
Giddy up!!
IMG_1792.webp
This is a great idea! Fuel pressure can degrade incrementally over time before we actually notice that unacceptable change in performance. All of the aftermarket fuel injection kits include a FP gauge. OCD gauge monitoring sickness!
 
What good is a mechanical fuel pressure gauge under the hood? How do you see when your driving/under load? Change that over to an electrical (digital or analog) type that can safely mount inside the cab.
 
What good is a mechanical fuel pressure gauge under the hood? How do you see when your driving/under load? Change that over to an electrical (digital or analog) type that can safely mount inside the cab.
Good enough for me to see when the truck is idling and under load. Diagnosing fuel pressure on 80s is a pain in the ass and saved me a ton of time. I look at it anytime I open the hood.
 
Probably, this banjo bolt can replace the OEM banjo bolt on the other end of the common rail and leave enough room to attach the pressure gauge. I did not test it yet, waiting for the delivery.
Banjo_bolt.webp
 
Probably, this banjo bolt can replace the OEM banjo bolt on the other end of the common rail and leave enough room to attach the pressure gauge. I did not test it yet, waiting for the delivery.
View attachment 4199970
I'll kind of warn you, getting to that factory banjo bolt at the back of the fuel rail can be a pain in the ass to reach.
 
I'll kind of warn you, getting to that factory banjo bolt at the back of the fuel rail can be a pain in the ass to reach.
Yeaa, chewing this thought for last several days, the pressure regulator location is much better, I would buy the fitting people are talking in this thread.. Meanwhile, found another M12x1.25 banjo bolt option. It has 90 degrees fitting for the Schroder valve. Probably, I will try another location - right after the fuel filter, also not the best to reach, but..
 
Yeaa, chewing this thought for last several days, the pressure regulator location is much better, I would buy the fitting people are talking in this thread.. Meanwhile, found another M12x1.25 banjo bolt option. It has 90 degrees fitting for the Schroder valve. Probably, I will try another location - right after the fuel filter, also not the best to reach, but..
Just a head's up, I own, and have installed both the straight, and angled banjo bolt style of fuel pressure gauge connector on the end of our land cruisers fuel rail. They were both a pain in the ass to install on that fuel rail.
 
Just a head's up, I own, and have installed both the straight, and angled banjo bolt style of fuel pressure gauge connector on the end of our land cruisers fuel rail. They were both a pain in the ass to install on that fuel rail.
Did it work? Did you measure the pressure?
 
Did it work? Did you measure the pressure?
Yes they will work, but they were ZERO FUN to install, and ZERO FUN to remove! My suggestion to you, buy the one that replaces the fuel pressure regulator, you'll thank me later, and you'll be much happier that you bought that one.
 
Yes they will work, but they were ZERO FUN to install, and ZERO FUN to remove! My suggestion to you, buy the one that replaces the fuel pressure regulator, you'll thank me later, and you'll be much happier that you bought that one.
I would have bought it already! ...hut up and take my money! (Apologies, didn't mean to be rude). Where can I buy it?
 
I'll try to get them on the website this week o_O
 
Back
Top Bottom