New President for the Keystone Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What a strange year it was. We are not out of this mess either. After talking it over with our officers we are in agreement that there will not be a club breakfast this year or a meeting. However we do need a new President. I have served my time (2 years) and it is now time for the torch to be passed.

There really isn't much involved in the job. In fact that is the only recomendation I have. Be involved. Participate in discussions on the forum, try and stay objective. Getting out on the trails would be ideal but we understand that's not everyone's thing. Trail rides will go on regardless. Being a good communicator would be a ideal skill too. Our officers and former officers can be usefull to bounce ideas off of.

We need you, yes you. or you? Anyone up to the job?

I'm cool with @brian being the new Prez.

We forgot to note, that part of your responsibilities will be actually going on at least one club run a year! :flipoff2:

What a strange year it was. We are not out of this mess either. After talking it over with our officers we are in agreement that there will not be a club breakfast this year or a meeting. However we do need a new President. I have served my time (2 years) and it is now time for the torch to be passed.

There really isn't much involved in the job. In fact that is the only recomendation I have. Be involved. Participate in discussions on the forum, try and stay objective. Getting out on the trails would be ideal but we understand that's not everyone's thing. Trail rides will go on regardless. Being a good communicator would be a ideal skill too. Our officers and former officers can be usefull to bounce ideas off of.

We need you, yes you. or you? Anyone up to the job?
Man 2 years has gone by fast. Of course with 2020 being a total idontknowwhattocallit.

Thanks for your hard work Andy

Congrats Brian !!

ive been advised to avoid public speaking.....the chances of a wardrobe malfunction are too great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom