New Members #616-#623 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Rather than clog up the postings with separate threads I thought I would just announce the new members from this summer in one group.

Please welcome the following 8 new members:

#616 Todd Irving- Todd has a 2000 Land Cruiser 100 series/ 33's/ full underside skid plates/ Flow master 40. Mud handle is @RoddServing Serving

#617 Israel Ortiz - Israel has a 1992 Landcruiser. Mud handle is @izzybreh

#618 Ebersole Gaines- Ebersole has a 1970 FJ40. Mud handle is @eblovesmarge

#619 Harry Webster- Harry has a 1996 FZJ80. Mud handle is @GoldieFZJ80

#620 Todd True- Todd has a 1991 FJ80 with the mighty 3FE. Mud handle is @truedge

#621 Patrick Kavanagh- Patrick has a 2002 Lexus LX470. Mud handle is @Kavyp41

#622 Steve Flora- Steve has a 91 FJ80 3FE with 35, custom spare tire mount, extra lights and hails from Idaho. Mud handle is @FJ80inIdaho

#623 Clayton Monette- Clayton has a 1997 LX450 and a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Mud handle @csmonette

I encourage each of you to post up a picture of your truck (s) and write a brief blurb about yourself.

Thank you for joining CSC .

Hey, welcome aboard - one and all! Let's see some pictures and descriptions (*of your LandCruisers...),

Welcome all to the club. Post up some pictures of your ride.

Welcome to CSC, we all love pics and stories of your rigs, adventures, etc….

Rather than clog up the postings with separate threads I thought I would just announce the new members from this summer in one group.

Please welcome the following 8 new members:

#616 Todd Irving- Todd has a 2000 Land Cruiser 100 series/ 33's/ full underside skid plates/ Flow master 40. Mud handle is @RoddServing Serving

#617 Israel Ortiz - Israel has a 1992 Landcruiser. Mud handle is @izzybreh

#618 Ebersole Gaines- Ebersole has a 1970 FJ40. Mud handle is @eblovesmarge

#619 Harry Webster- Harry has a 1996 FZJ80. Mud handle is @GoldieFZJ80

#620 Todd True- Todd has a 1991 FJ80 with the mighty 3FE. Mud handle is @truedge

#621 Patrick Kavanagh- Patrick has a 2002 Lexus LX470. Mud handle is @Kavyp41

#622 Steve Flora- Steve has a 91 FJ80 3FE with 35, custom spare tire mount, extra lights and hails from Idaho. Mud handle is @FJ80inIdaho

#623 Clayton Monette- Clayton has a 1997 LX450 and a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Mud handle @csmonette

I encourage each of you to post up a picture of your truck (s) and write a brief blurb about yourself.

Thank you for joining CSC .

I also got the old man emu coil springs and Bilstein 5160's all around. (Ordered them in April from 4 wheel parts and they just arrived last week.)

Looks like I'm #617, picked up my 92 Cruiser back in December as a project it was in a pretty sketchy state. Since getting it I've rebuilt the rear drums cylinders included, added the OEM fusible links since a PO decided to cut them off and twist/tape a wire to the battery, upgraded battery cables and terminals with kit from a mud member, replaced the water pump, fan clutch, hoses on the front half of the engine, upper thermostat housing, thermostat and all of the sensors that go in the housing, replaced the power steering pump, deleted the EGR and smog pump, replaced the magnet, clutch, and bearing on the AC compressor, and of course got some new wheels and tires. Also purchased a Yakima roof pod from another mud member out in the chandler/gilbert area nice guy who informed me about CSC.

IMG_9671.jpg

Hey everyone! Here’s my LX450 I brought home a couple weeks ago from Denver. I have plans to start adding mods probably this spring/summer. Just getting to know her and am driving her daily right now.
CEE79579-6AA3-4EFF-AA8A-8A455D448F2D.jpeg

Right now I’m working on replacing the driver side rear bumper cap and mud flaps. You can’t see it in this picture but it was hanging on by a thread. Got an OEM one from cruiserparts but am struggling with a rusty clip and screw at the moment that I might need to cut out but it’s in a weird spot. If anyones interested in troubleshooting that I might have to make a separate post…

This is my wife’s Tacoma... It’s a 6 speed manual with all sorts of goodies. I’m just recently getting to drive it more because she likes the LX, too…
1F84F3EF-9EB3-4764-99E4-35920DC9D115.jpeg

Anyways, thanks for the shout out. I live in Show Low, AZ, but might make it down to the valley for a Friday meet up one of these days. If anyones ever up my way, I have all sorts of local knowledge from trails to mechanics and restaurants. :)

:cheers:

Hey everyone! My name is Patrick #621. I put this in the intro section but I moved to AZ 3 years ago and picked up a 2002 Lexus LX470 since I moved out here. Love the car and the community of people I see just out in public that I have chatted with. My wife and I have been doing a good amount of camping and traveling in the AZ and CO area and the car has made car camping super easy. It has also made getting to the different running trails super easy. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.
Spent the first part of ownership getting basic maintenance items completed. Mods list is currently pretty small, but once the weather cools down I look to do some more. Toyo Open Country 285/75/17 wheels on Method 305’s. Also added GROM audio Vline 2 radio upgrade
F40C7531-7918-4073-BCDC-7B70F4733C39.jpeg
AB4C8666-F7FC-4FCC-84C1-B468292AF06B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom