New member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm unfortunately getting on here to get rid of my very needy project baby. This however will be my introduction post to the forum. I'm from Mississippi, picked this rig up from a trail rental place in Oregon when I was 15 as little more than a shell with an out of shape drivetrain. This was a first time project build for me, my stepdad wanted to teach me how to mechanic .

Anyway, frame off sand blasted and painted frame, blasted and repainted body and top, body is Pyrite Grey Micah (2011 tundra color)

hfs 4" lift, new radiator and dual fan, 92,xxx miles on the body, 20,xxxish on the GM 350, new distributor 5xxx ago, roundeyes headlight conversion, dual exhaust, specter air filter, edelbrock 4 barrel carb, bushwacker flares on the rear, 5 American racing 15x10 wheels wrapped in 33x10.50 BFG KM2s.

ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper with 2" receiver hitch, bestop front seats, bestop rear bench seat, new insulation and front floor mats, new tail lights and signal lights from CCOT, CCOT door cards, original transfer case, transmission, and axles.

What's wrong with it-

needs some wiring love but with school I don't have the time,

PO drilled the roll cage and mounted outdoor speakers

Clutch and trans needs adjusted I think, I'm no drivetrain expert (vibrates a little in 3rd), and getting some light metal flaking in gear oil. Has been parked in the shop since I saw the gear oil and haven't had the time or help to fix it.

Has a little old rust damage on the rear driver corner of the hard top, took it to a body shop and he said he fixed it, but he just bondo'd the hell out of it.

Took it to a glass shop and they cut the windshield a bit small, but haven't had time to do anything about it. The rest is as you'd expect on 8 year old paint, little bubbling and rust under where the top sits, few rock pings on the fenders, has 2 small runs in the clearcoat and one has a Jurassic park amber style mosquito preservation.

But yeah, any questions feel free to ask, give any criticism, and I look forward to getting to know you people.

IMG_7662.PNG

IMG_7663.PNG

IMG_7664.PNG

View attachment 1546801

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom