New F & 2F carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phew, I would love it, but I can't throw $225 at it right now. Got a couple more things I want to do for my SOA first.

How are these carbs stacking up against their Aisin counterparts? They use the same floats, gaskets, jets, etc?

They use all the same components form the OEM cruisers. Or at least all parts that I have been able to inspect.

So I have a few distributors.

IMG00067-20090709-1108.jpg

and a few carbs.

IMG00066-20090709-1103.jpg

It all adds up to a very nice hoard of cruiser parts.

IMG00065-20090709-1103.jpg

So if you would like to purchase one I do paypal marshall@828rugs.com or if you would like to send me a check send me a pm or send me an e-mail to trollhole@trollholescruisers.com

$225 shipped for the carb
$75 shipped for the distributor

or $275 for both.

Now for the kicker. I'm leaving for Atlanta tomorrow for work and won't be back until Thursday next week to ship anything. After that I should be able to get them in the mail to you within 48hrs of payment.

My first $200 dollars I make goes to Woody for my red star.

Marshal - has anyone tested one of the carbs yet? off camber/steep incline performance? linkages use OEM hard linkages?

Thanks in advance.

Marshal - has anyone tested one of the carbs yet? off camber/steep incline performance? linkages use OEM hard linkages?

Thanks in advance.

Yep have had my mockups running on a 78 and 75 cruiser for the past 6 months with no issues to date.

Bolts right on. Uses stock linkages. Only difference in this carb and a OEM carb is it's 9mm shorter. That's so it will fit the FJ60 crowd. They all will come with a spacer that fit's on top to make up for this difference. As well as a cble stop for the choke cable( early carbs had a cable stop built into the mechanisim of the carb. This one has provisions for the fj60 choke cable. Reason for all this is so I have one carb that fits all with little extra parts.

On a side note. Tested the 3f linkage (uses cable throttle) on the 2f carb. It transfers over just fine. So I will order these parts and make up some early F motor cable throttle linkage models. I'm still working on getting the dual Throttle/ choke bracket made. May just make them in house and have them replated.

sweet Marshal, thanks for the response.

Payment send for carb. Thanks again for your effort in getting these .

Brian

Brian just wanted to say thank you for your order. The money you sent went to Woody to pay for my vendor star. I figured I would try to support the forum that gave me the inspiration to start this new venture.

Mad Props on all of this work. Getting a Cruiser to run better will be so much easier to grasp for people now. And that is so inexpensive. :cheers: Again awesome work

Shipping cost to UK?

I will take a carb if you can ship - got the dizzy :D came as stock.

If you can't or it's silly money to post no problem and good luck.

Shipping cost to UK?

I will take a carb if you can ship - got the dizzy :D came as stock.

If you can't or it's silly money to post no problem and good luck.

It's not as crazy as you would think if I can stuff it into a US postal service flat rate box. I think around 55-65 dollars. I will need to check though.

It's not as crazy as you would think if I can stuff it into a US postal service flat rate box. I think around 55-65 dollars. I will need to check though.

I know the US to UK is usally quite reasonable, the other way round is silly.

hi trollhole
i am very interested in one of your carbs
are you willing to post to australia
and if so how much

john

I will check on shipping for you. But to be completely honest there is someone in AU already selling these carbs and distributors. Do a search for Nardek. They are buying from the same manufacturer I am. It might save you some in shipping. Last I heard they were selling the carbs for around $225. But it's been a year or two since I have talked with them.

:steer: thanks for that mate
i did get intouch with nardek
only to be told they dont have any left and arent planning to get anymore in
as far as there concerned the carby market is dead here :bang:

john

john

Well then I will get you a quote. Cannot leave our AU cruisers without parts.

I know the US to UK is usally quite reasonable, the other way round is silly.

Checked shipping. It is around $55-65 for a 10.5 lb package. It's actually on the low side of that but I don't know what customs may throw at me.

Let me know. I started shipping carbs today.

The top spacers are slick.

john

USPS is about 75-85 dollars shipping.

Checked shipping. It is around $55-65 for a 10.5 lb package. It's actually on the low side of that but I don't know what customs may throw at me.

Let me know. I started shipping carbs today.

The top spacers are slick.

OK, I think I will got with a carb, confused by the talk of cable etc, assume that referes to the cable going directly onto the carb (like F engines?) or the pivoted cam on the bracket that drives a lever? Have not seen an F engine for 25 years.
Need to fit carb on a '76 2F

Customs should be my problem? Usally they pickup on the invoice and charge against that, I don't mind the duty, usally it's almost nothing, problem is the carrier gets to charge a handling fee that can be much more than the duty on small values, $10 tax and $40 handling...

Top spacer???????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom