New Bumper Option: Addicted Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DirtDawg

"It'd be alot cooler if you did"
Threads
Just wanted to share with everyone a new bumper option coming to the market. Addicted Offroad just released pics of it a few days ago. I personally love it!

86E330E5-3ED1-428E-AA46-6DFA9AB0A979.jpeg

Not associated at all, just know that they made quality products when I was in the 4runner world.

Want :clap:

Damn! That looks sweet! Kind of like the Blueberry, but with a larger stinger and what appear to be reinforced rock rails under the wings. I like.

Looks like that would be friendlier option for squeezing lights/lightbars under the stinger. I still love 4x4labs, but this is looks great! Wonder what their price will be.

According to Addicted Offroad's Instagram, these bumpers should be available for purchase within the next month or so, and will probably be priced at $1049. Looks like they're offering a little discount with pre-orders as well.

Got any more pics? I know they were posted on the TLCA FB page but I can't find them. I am wondering what the bottom looks like, where it bolts to the frame. Do you know if any cutting is required? I'd rather cut than have the really squared off look of the 4x4labs bumper.

Got any more pics? I know they were posted on the TLCA FB page but I can't find them. I am wondering what the bottom looks like, where it bolts to the frame. Do you know if any cutting is required? I'd rather cut than have the really squared off look of the 4x4labs bumper.
Looking at the two bolts that are going directly into the bumper I would assume the original frame horns are left in place.

Looking at the two bolts that are going directly into the bumper I would assume the original frame horns are left in place.

Based on their instagram post comments section, they said the frame horns are trimmed in some way. Whether its all the way or just partially I am not sure.

To me it looks like its secured like the TJM T17 bumper, which has a flat base-plate that spans across the frame rails and then the bumper itself bolts directly into that.

Love it. I really like the bottom. The stinger is a little aggressive for me, I like them a little smaller or more subtle. But for a $1k price point, that's hard to beat.

Love it. I really like the bottom. The stinger is a little aggressive for me, I like them a little smaller or more subtle. But for a $1k price point, that's hard to beat.
I’m sure you can order it without the stinger.

That stinger is very jeepish
Well thank goodness you can order it without the stinger or with a more subtle option.

Scotty’s background is in rock crawling so most his bumpers tend to resemble that.

I saw it when he posted on TLCA FB page and really liked it. I also think the stinger is a bit too much and would like it more subtle. Not sure by how much ch tho. Anyone with Adobe skills care to mock something?

Maybe just above the emblem? What are stingers good for beside holding snatch straps?

I think he said weight was 116?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom