New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tepui,

No jungle trip yet, mostly urban driving. :)

Hallo from the UK

HI
My name is Tiaan and I'm living in the UK (Lancashire). This looks like a GREATE forum with people passionate about their TLC.
I have bought a 95 series Colorado 5dr 3lt TD , 6 weeks a go. I have not had the change to take her off road jet but has started on a few up grades all ready. Fitted a set of 305/70R16 Good Year Wrangler MT/R which fill the wheel arches very nicely,:) the new springs has arrive today and I am waiting for the wheel spacers aswell . :hmm:
(the:princess:is just not very impress now that she has some compitition again, had a 80 series a few yrs a go)
I am also in the process to make rear storage drawer and a rear door table
Here is some photo's with her new boots......:beer:

Last edited:
Hi!

My name is Johan and I live in Sweden. I recently purchased a -01 3 door 90 with D4d and auto transmission.
So far I’m very pleased with the car. My first project is to try to solve the trans oil/ radiator problem a lot of LC90 owners experience. When I don’t have to worry about the trans anymore I’m thinking of adding more aggressive tyres, 3 inch exhaust and a tuning box or chip.

I’ll post some pics of the car later.

/Johan

Welcome neighbour! Wish I have D-4D under my hood too. :) But I already have a tuning box and 3" exhaust pipe is waiting for install.

Any body out there???

Hi fellow Cruiser heads.
I am from the UK.
We are planing a holiday to the Pyrinees,Northern Italy-dolomites/alps.
I am hoping to do a bit of off the beaten track driving and taking in some of the beatifull mountain views.:steer:
Is there any specific places to go to and what sort off maps do I need? Is there any of you in those regions?

Hope to meet up with some of you, may be.

Regards
Bosvark

Hello!

Hello every body. I`m David. Just got a new Prado Sumo 2008 0 km in Bogotá, Colombia. Haven`t done much to the car, cuase I like it original. Just took away the side steps! Think it looks cool. Taller without doing much. Having problems to get in, I`m to short! ja!

Next accesories to be instaled are original fog lights and clinometer.

I saw someone asked for the clinometer. You can get it in Colombia for us 1000. Installed.
DSC00866.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all! Great pics.... I think some had problems uploading pics, like jgor? Let me know if I can help (if I remember how I did it...lol).

Happy trails everyone!

HELLO

Hello from Mozambique!!

My name is Nino , I just purchased a 97 Prado 5 door TX.
I didn't change much , only the factory headlights for some angel eyes. Will post some pictures as soon as I take them.

Hello from Mozambique!!

My name is Nino , I just purchased a 97 Prado 5 door TX.
I didn't change much , only the factory headlights for some angel eyes. Will post some pictures as soon as I take them.

Nino!

Parabéns!
Welcome

Alvaro

Hi. My name i s Jim. I have a '99 Land Cruiser Prado 90 (RX model). It has the 4 cylinder gas engine with just 50K kilometers on the odometer. I recently bought it from a local used Toyota dealer and am looking forward to exploring the island with it. It came from Tokyo and has probably never been off-road. Anybody know if there are aftermarket bicycle and surfboard racks for the factory top rails? Sorry for the size of the photos. If it's a problem I can try to resize.

27ya546.jpg

smyiop.jpg

Last edited:
New to forum

Hi to everyone,
New to forum, Live in the Dom. Rep. thinking of buying a 1998 series 90 3 door, looking for any info that will help me make decision to buy !
Looks like a great forum,
Thx Mannyb,,,,,,

Hi to everyone,
New to forum, Live in the Dom. Rep. thinking of buying a 1998 series 90 3 door, looking for any info that will help me make decision to buy !
Looks like a great forum,
Thx Mannyb,,,,,,

Hi Manny,

Welcome to the forum. The 3 door Prado is great, and if you can get the V6 engine in the Dominican Republic, even better! If you have any technical questions, feel free to start a new thread on the 90 series tech section. Enjoy!

Hi. My name i s Jim. I have a '99 Land Cruiser Prado 90 (RX model). It has the 4 cylinder gas engine with just 50K kilometers on the odometer. I recently bought it from a local used Toyota dealer and am looking forward to exploring the island with it. It came from Tokyo and has probably never been off-road. Anybody know if there are aftermarket bicycle and surfboard racks for the factory top rails? Sorry for the size of the photos. If it's a problem I can try to resize.

Welcome jmcalli, you've found a jewel!!!!! 50K Kilometers! WOW! Almost brand new!!

Feel free to start another thread for the aftermarket racks, this thread is for introductions only.... that way other users looking for rack recommendations may benefit from your thread.

(and yes, those pics could be a little smaller ;) )

Hello members

I am new to this forum. Just a short intro to myself. I am chew from malaysia, I am driving a Prado 95 with 3rzfe machine mainly on road purpose. I do have a daihatsu terious (my wife using it to run around in town) and i do have a Kia rocsta for offroading. It's fun to get into this web.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom