New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am new from Europe

hi,
I am comming with my LC95 1KZ-TE, OME, Warn 9000i, SafariSnorkel, pressed air, 31"MT BFG, Webasto heating,...etc ;p

Here will be some interesting tech-mech news, I hope...

..and sorry for my weak english knowlidge..:)
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p4.jpg

I swear, Toyota sells all the best vehicles everywhere BUT the US :D

Wish I could get a Prado... but time to get back to lurking in the pickup/4runner forum o/

Dude,

The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill....
Some markets salivate for the new Tundra, others for the Fj Cruiser and our gas engines.

It's human nature

Alvaro

Dude,

The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill....
Some markets salivate for the new Tundra, others for the Fj Cruiser and our gas engines.

It's human nature

Alvaro

Good point Alvaro

but it doesn't change that fact that I want what they've got!:)

Would you be interested in a 2006 Hilux Crew Cab Diesel???!!!! Thats my next toy.....

Greetings from Sabah Land Below The Wind

Greetings fellow LC90 owners....
I am Kristofer from Sabah, Borneo, Malaysia......:):)

17072006%28001%29.jpg

Prado%20HKS.jpg

Rear view : 5' HKS Super Dragger n a 3' exhaust piping

kristoper.jpg

Me n my LC 90 (year 2000)

Hi to everyone from the north Highlands of Scotland.
Been cruisin here for time, great site and pictures from everybody. Was a Nissan 4x4 owner but the toyota in my opinion is a much better truck.Great out doors is my passion.Heavy truck /plant is my game.

Cheers

96 Prado 3lt TDI on the rocks

97 land cruiser prado

Hi i am Arjun from New Delhi India and i have recently purchased a 90 series land cruiser prado 1997 model with 100000 km on the clock....i have put new 275 bridgestone tyres....changed all the lights......took it on the highway recently and it is a dream to drive
img267.jpg

Hello to everyone and write jgor from italy are possessor of a Land cruiser KDJ 95 with my off-road from my shares and I discovered with interest this community with Toyota owners from around the world.Excuse my English but I help with google for translations because they do not know well language.JGOR

Last edited:
JGOR,

Your Google English is better than my Italian.

ciao

Alvaro

Hello to everyone and write jgor from italy are possessor of a Land cruiser KDJ 95 with my off-road from my shares and I discovered with interest this community with Toyota owners from around the world.Excuse my English but I help with google for translations because they do not know well language.JGOR

Hello

Hello fans of Prado 90

From Borneo Island and I own a 2000 TX Limited TD.
01072007064.jpg

Last edited:
Hi...Went hunting today.

Hi.
I took my new 92 LC hunting today. It was awesome!!!! I tried to get stuck but couldn't. The other Tacoma next to me got stuck.
03-01-08_1212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom