New 90 series Members say hi here first. Chit chat ok (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am new to this forum. Just a short intro to myself. I am chew from malaysia, I am driving a Prado 95 with 3rzfe machine mainly on road purpose. I do have a daihatsu terious (my wife using it to run around in town) and i do have a Kia rocsta for offroading. It's fun to get into this web.

Welcome Chew, lets see some pictures!

chilly reception

not much response to my very first post - perhaps because it was a regular maintenacne question, and not a cool upgrade or add-on thingy? oh well - i live and learn

not much response to my very first post - perhaps because it was a regular maintenacne question, and not a cool upgrade or add-on thingy? oh well - i live and learn

I see that KZN185W is trying to help. There's not as many of us actively participating in the 90 series forum as in other forums (after all ih8mud is mostly USA users) sometimes you have to give it a few days. Hope you enjoy yourself here...

Hi, my name is Carlos, from Chile. My Prado is a standart 1997 KZJ95 TX. I just modified new tires (BFG AT 265/70/16) and handmade roof rack.

Here's some pics to enjoy

dsc01501bs4.jpg

dsc01504ou9.jpg

Saludos

Hi guys,

don't remember if I've been in this thread before so thought to pop in and say Hi !!!!!!

Well, needless to say, the LC 90 is a fantastic rig, capable for long on and off traveling ..... an excellent all rounder !!!!

Here's mine:
sign2.jpg
sign1.jpg
DSCN1762.JPG

Hello everyone.
My name is Mingyin, from Beijing. i have a 97 rzj-95prado 3rz-fe engine and 95 lc80.

1996 parado tz at pakistan

:wrench:hi every one im also lover of toyota land cruiser
look picture of my bj 61 -hdj 81 -and hzj parado 1997 exceed
:wrench: roon malik (pakistan ) nwfp

My name is Haukur and I´m from Iceland. I just bought a ´97 4dr, with the 1KZ-TE, 38" tires and supporting mods. Im mostly here to get ideas for building my cruiser and to share my ideas with you. I dont have any pics of here yet, exept for the ones from the dealers website.

I look forward to reading all the tech I can find and to maybe answer someones questions as well.

CarImage.aspx

CarImage.aspx

CarImage.aspx

Hi,
I am Tomas. I am from Czech republic - Europe. I have 2000 Landcruiser KZJ95, 3.0 TD 92 kW.

p12609281pd7.jpg

p1280049as9.jpg

p1290520e.jpg

Tomas, that's a nice, clean KZJ95. What's the other vehicle next to it?
It is UAZ 3163 Patriot. Russian offroad. Diesel euro 4 engine Androia ADCR ( 2,6 l, 85 kW ) and petrol engine ZMZ euro 4 (2,7 l, 94 kW). Two solid axles, manual gear box)

130397.jpg

130400.jpg
P1150849.jpg
http://www.patriot4x4.ru/gallery/1217425163/gallery_1622_1037_1131085.jpg
p1340657.jpg

Hi from Bulgaria(Europe) guys,my name is Stanimir and i am very glad to be part of your forum,finally a good one :D Here are a few pictures of my ride(Land Cruiser 90,1998,3.0 diesel,LSD rear diff,full time 4x4,Safari snorkel)!
rsz_img_0101.jpg
rsz_img_0102.jpg
rsz_1img_0100.jpg

Hi.

I am on my second Prado now. She is a 2001 V6 GXL. I live in the North West of Australia and have had my car since new. My body lift kit has just arrived, and I will post some pics on the relevant thread. Future plans are for a TRD supercharger and some Mud Terrains. (Hopefully to avoid a repeat of the photo) Thanks for having me here.
DSC01563.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom