New 80 Series Tailgate Storage option from Notch @ Back Bay Customs (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I promised pictures with some weight on the panel. This is my 80 with my two employees standing on it. 505lbs total with no damage to anything.

20161129_080315.jpg

20161129_080304.jpg

So... when will you be ready to start taking money?!? Actually, take your time and get it the way you want it first. Looks great.

Very soon guys! My beta tester is working on confirming fitment of everything and taking some install photos for the directions. I also have another batch in the works so if you miss this batch you can still get one.

Is there any interest in a brushed, raw aluminum version that would look like my prototype? There are pictures of that earlier in this thread.

Thanks -Adam

Is there any interest in a brushed, raw aluminum version that would look like my prototype? There are pictures of that earlier in this thread.

Do we think the finish would be more durable? Will the powder coating likely scratch/chip/wear over time? It's obviously a high-traffic area of the truck…

A.

Do we think the finish would be more durable? Will the powder coating likely scratch/chip/wear over time? It's obviously a high-traffic area of the truck…

A.

Both the powdercoat and bare aluminum will scratch eventually and both are pretty tough as they are. I'm really liking the desert tan on my truck. It's holding up fine and I'm not easy on it. The guys in the picture standing on mine had wet sand on their feet. I recomend just going with the one you think looks best.

Sub'd

Very interested. @Notch if you need help with the web store let me know. Done lots of websites & internet marketing work, I've ran my own biz doing this stuff for several years.

You guys are in PWM. Very cool.

If it's ok, I'd love to come by and check out the shop the next time I'm up in Naples.

:cheers:

Ok! The Back Bay Customs store page is up. I have a couple units left and then any orders placed after those are gone will be a pre-order for the next batch. Thanks for all the good feedback! I'm stoked to see these getting installed all over the country :)

Very interested. @Notch if you need help with the web store let me know. Done lots of websites & internet marketing work, I've ran my own biz doing this stuff for several years.

My friend is doing the store page for me but I appreciate the offer. The page is up if you want to check it out.

You guys are in PWM. Very cool.

If it's ok, I'd love to come by and check out the shop the next time I'm up in Naples.

:cheers:

Absolutely, I assume you fly to Maine but we should do a little wheeling trip somewhere. Naples is a really nice town. Do you vacation there?

I sold out of the 1st batch today. Thanks for all the orders and good feedback!
20161205_160802.jpg

There is a little over 3 weeks left to pre-order a panel at $580 shipped. After January 1st they will be $605.

Beno, I look forward to showing you the shop. Cheers!

Thanks for all the orders everyone!

Just a reminder, the intro price of $580 shipped is only good for 10 more days, then it goes up to $605. I can do special pricing if you want to order multiple panels too (mini group by with your buddies or 4x4 club?), just PM, email or give me a call at the shop (207) 878- 8542 with any questions.

Thanks, and happy holidays!
FJ80 storage panel 1.jpg
FJ80 storage panel 2.jpg

Very nice looking product! I have the Wagongear and have nothing but good things to say about it, but prefer the way this door opens in rather than out, and also like the flush mounted hinge and screws which your knees will appreciate. Also looks like the opening is a little larger with this product.

Well at the risk of them being gone before they are ready to ship, I'll wait a few more weeks before placing order as I have other items I need that I can order and install now. Great product, can't wait to have on in my 80.

Arch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom