Need information / picture of intake horn mounting bracket. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm trying to figure out how to mount the intake horn from a '76 on the 2F I have in my '71.....can anyone post a picture of the bracket and how it mounts to the front bib (see picture below for reference)?

I can't find any pictures looking at that area from behind. I just need to know what the mounting bracket looks like, and where it attaches, so I can make my own.

Thanks!

1701654518079.png

I'm trying to figure out how to mount the intake horn from a '76 on the 2F I have in my '71.....can anyone post a picture of the bracket and how it mounts to the front bib (see picture below for reference)?

I can't find any pictures looking at that area from behind. I just need to know what the mounting bracket looks like, and where it attaches, so I can make my own.

Thanks!

View attachment 3498138
The intake horn mounts to the hood release lever. Your ‘71 most likely doesn’t have that mount.
IMG_1484.jpeg
IMG_0708.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg

I had a replacement front bib of an earlier year and had to weld on the bracket mounts from my rusted out ‘75 front bib. The hood latch is a nice safety feature that I assume was added in later 40’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom