My friend's FJ25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello fellow Mudders!

I talked to Manuel and he showed me exactly which part he needs, it is the one shown as "F" in the image bellow taken from his parts manual.

Does anyone know where this part can be found or does anyone have a spare?

J

View attachment 3075985
These brake light switches were used by a bunch of manufacturers from what I own from the 40's onwards. Here you can find a new one for $16 or so - Allstar Performance ALL76252 Allstar Performance Brake Light Switches | Summit Racing - https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaf-all76252

Otherwise look for an early Jeep or Dodge, they used the same but had male or femal bullet terminals. You can tap threads in the female if you wanted to.

These brake light switches were used by a bunch of manufacturers from what I own from the 40's onwards. Here you can find a new one for $16 or so - Allstar Performance ALL76252 Allstar Performance Brake Light Switches | Summit Racing - https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aaf-all76252

Otherwise look for an early Jeep or Dodge, they used the same but had male or femal bullet terminals. You can tap threads in the female if you wanted to.
This is great help. Thank you so much!!

Went to visit Manuel, here are a few details of his build:

He got an old Jeep knob for his Choke.

1960_FJ25_Dash_Buttons.JPEG

1960_FJ25_Dash_Floor.JPEG
1960_FJ25_Dash_Rear_Seat_Floor.JPEG

1960_FJ25_Rear_Seat.JPEG
1960_FJ25_Shifter_Boot.JPEG

There was a private, invitation only, Antique Car Show outside Mexico City yesterday. There were Countach's, Bugatti's, Porsche's, Jaguars and ONE Land Cruiser. It was Manuel's.

He proudly displayed his project next to some serious competition.

Judges gave him 11th place out of +40 1960's cars. Mind you, no one else entered a 4x4. Good for him!

ManuelandHisFJ25.jpeg
1960_FJ25_Expo.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom