My FJ45 LPB Huckleberry Hauler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Digging through my boxes that came with 097 and found these. Wrench isn't correct vintage but the flasher unit and inspection light are. The blue bag is in in exceptional shape. I've never found one this nice. Super happy...

I have several manuals and parts books but I have never seen these before. The repair manual is thick and the transmission/transfer is real thin. Both dated 1964.

image.jpeg
Here's and binding view and first page of the transmission/transfer manual.
image.jpeg

Nolan, Huckleberry didn't have near as much dirt as yours on the underneath side. Wow! That's a lot of dirt and work.

Mine was fairly clean, even had some of the original black and white speckled painting on the bottom of the bed like yours.

Here's a few quick shots..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
My choke cable was not stock and was driving me crazy even though it was functional. I had a damage spare that needed work. I contacted Matt "@raginingmatt" and he was able to make it better than new. Now my only problem is that it's all nice and shiny compared to the others:(

$400, I had several yards of the original coral seat material. A member here on mud used to sell the seat covers. I think it's the same sets SOR sells. This material color has been discontinued but it's still out there. You have just got to hunt it down. I can get the info.... I have had 5 sets made over the last several years.

My brother had an original seat in the coral color from an FJ40 and I had my seat guy copy it to get the pleats in the right spot.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thank you. I'll get the info for you on the seat material. I would suggest buying the material as soon as possible before its all gone....then you would have it. I can send you photos anytime to get the pleats and piping correct from my seats.

$400, I had several yards of the original coral seat material. A member here on mud used to sell the seat covers. I think it's the same sets SOR sells. This material color has been discontinued but it's still out there. You have just got to hunt it down. I can get the info.... I have had 5 sets made over the last several years.

My brother had an original seat in the coral color from an FJ40 and I had my seat guy copy it to get the pleats in the right spot.

View attachment 1639834 View attachment 1639833 View attachment 1639832 View attachment 1639831
What year was your brother's FJ40? Trying to figure out when coral pleats started.

He has a 1966 FJ40. Owned it since almost new.

Getting ready for the seats. All bolts cleaned and the Permatex copper anti seize put on each bolt.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'll get your material info this week when my seat guy gets back...
Thank you ! I been waiting a while, he's been busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom