Builds My DieseLV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the H55F that comes behind a 1HZ, should have more splines then a 2F. Uhm. I think. Or maybe I'm confusing that with 1HDT.

the H55F that comes behind a 1HZ, should have more splines then a 2F. Uhm. I think. Or maybe I'm confusing that with 1HDT.

Right, the disc it self has more splines but the pressure plate/diaphragm looks physically the same..

the 2F and 12HT are also near identical... except from what I have seen/read/heard, the 12HT disk has more heavy duty springs (cushion) and might have a stronger diaphragm.

the 2F and 12HT are also near identical... except from what I have seen/read/heard, the 12HT disk has more heavy duty springs (cushion) and might have a stronger diaphragm.

I was thinking the same thing as far as the springs and diaphragm. with HP and Torque outputs being similar to the 2F, although the RPM's are different for the peaks, wouldn't they require similar pressures?

not much happening.. just getting together some parts..
small clutch bit came in
long range tank has been made
drive lines out to be made
clutch disc and pressure plate out to be rebuilt
Still searching for some parts..

PARTS LIST

Any guess on fuel Capacity?:hmm:

That is one sweet-looking tank, can you make one for my HJ45? ;)

Some light reading material...

it sure makes me want to tear down the whole engine and measure everything..
DSC00652.JPG

so we have made some more progress...

-Radiator mounts have been made
-2 pc. Fan shroud fabbed
-brakes are installed, larger calipers from a 94 4runner
-steering stops and shock mounts are done, ford upper tower
- patched in the drivers fender since we are going with a Saginaw box out front
-bumper brackets touched up
lft radiator brace.jpg
rt radiator brace.jpg
rt radiator brace to tower.jpg

That scalloped crossmember is really nice man. Great fabbing.

Thanks, a good friend of mine is doing a lot of the work right now.. he seem to have a lot of time on his hands lately and I am busy working..

I definitely need that manual. Where did you source it?

:cheers:

Steve

You can find it online in PDF form (think it's in the diesel FAQs somewhere), SOR, or Toyota IIRC.

Dan

You can find it online in PDF form (think it's in the diesel FAQs somewhere), SOR, or Toyota IIRC.

Dan

Found the online one for the 1HD-FT and H55F too, but still like to have a printed copy for when I am out of internet/computer reach (eg, on the trail). SOR has the 1HD-T, but not the 1HD-FT manual. Will be getting the 40/45 manual from them, though. If anyone knows of a good source for the printed 1HD-FT non-US manual in English, please let me know.

:cheers:

Steve

//hijack over//

Hey MD, I found a couple of LV parts. Nothing significant. Want them? Believe they are supports for a tailgate assembly. Being as I had 5 tailgates, don't know which one it went to. Let me know. Free with Free shipping to you.

Hey MD, I found a couple of LV parts. Nothing significant. Want them? Believe they are supports for a tailgate assembly. Being as I had 5 tailgates, don't know which one it went to. Let me know. Free with Free shipping to you.
you can send them my way, if they don't go on mine i can get them to mike bradshaw..

Any Updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom