Builds My 78' Barn find FJ45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Haha

@cult45 Sampson got a new pair of boots! They are BFG 33x12.50 15's. I also added some new bling. A thinner set of trim rings.

IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
IMG_1603.JPG
IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1610.JPG

Ribbed trim rings are my fave!!! How do you feel about grey rims..?

They look great! Just saying grey would be my deal! And whitedawg's too by the looks! But as they say out west: 'Run 'em, son' :D

@cult45 and @Whitey I seriously debated on grey steelies or the GM Ralley rims. The Ralley rims were free and I do like them. I never thought about powder coating them grey though. I have always run them satin black.

@onemanarmy. I dont like the tall skinny look.

@abtx4x4. I haven't purchased the new condenser yet. Roma has informed me i can find what i need on ebay. I'll be looking for a unit 22" wide 11"-12" tall and 1" thick. I will probably source it this week.

@cult45 and @Whitey I seriously debated on grey steelies or the GM Ralley rims. The Ralley rims were free and I do like them. I never thought about powder coating them grey though. I have always run them satin black.

FWIW the black is my #2 choice :)

Here a shot of my chevy rally wheels painted gray just to give you and idea how it might look.
HTH,
Will
IMG-20120428-00025.jpg

Last edited:
Snap!

Started the weekend off right. I took delivery of my new bumper this evening.

I still need to install the flip down tag holder, tag lights and trailer light plug.

IMG_1624.JPG
IMG_1626.JPG

Diggin the seat and cover! Really sets off the tray!

The new condenser is installed. I also got the new grill and stone guards blasted and ready for powder coating.

IMG_1628.JPG
IMG_1631.JPG
IMG_1632.JPG

Q: Do a/c condensors restrict airflow to the radiator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom