My 2H is trashed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cutting out rockers

Inner lip done and shot with weld through primer

Little bit of bondo going on to fill pinholes and get the shape right. I still need to finish the front outer fender part but I need to decide what to do with the rockers.

Skim of bondo. Looks much better with a bit of paint but I don't have any pics right now.

Ok guys..... If anyone is interested I'm putting my rig up for sale. I'm going to keep working on it but just let it be known she is for sale.

Last edited:
Don't forget to stop by my for sale thread an make an offer on her. My new ride comes next week so I wouldn't mind moving her out. Otherwise I'll just keep working on her.

Nooooo! Don't sell!

Aha! 60 to 80 is a good change...

Ohoho, 1hd under there! I always half a mind to do the same move. Just can't see myself getting rid of the 60 but one never knows...

Ohoho, 1hd under there! I always half a mind to do the same move. Just can't see myself getting rid of the 60 but one never knows...
60-80 is a good upgrade, I miss my 60, but the 80 is IMHO the best Land Cruiser platform ever made.

60-80 is a good upgrade, I miss my 60, but the 80 is IMHO the best Land Cruiser platform ever made.
U aren't making it any easier for me bud, u are not...

did
Don't forget to stop by my for sale thread an make an offer on her. My new ride comes next week so I wouldn't mind moving her out. Otherwise I'll just keep working on her.
the 62 sell?

No. I was supposed to keep working on the rust but I didn't get any more work completed. I did start on the turbo kit build for it and finally got my adapter and exhaust elbow fabbed up. I figure it will sell easier with more work put into it but I just don't have the time. Single dad life. When I have my daughter on the weekends I don't want to be wrenching. I would like to move it because I'm tired of looking at it

Saw your ad on CL. Bumping to help. Don't have the funds/time/knowledge otherwise i'd take it off your hands, hope you can sell it soon!

Thanks. I planned to finish up the turbo kit but realized since it was clocked the wastegate was hitting the engine and it just took the wind out of my sails trying to finish it as the weather gets cold.

How Hi, it's been some time how did your spray clear coat holed up on the few lines in the heat? I am looking at protecting a few of the marker lights and other items that have the actual cadmium plating to try to stall the corrosion. Thanks Brian in Hawaii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom