Mtbcoach's LIVNSTRNG build up thread... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice build thread Jerry. Your rig is by far one of the best builds out there. No fluff, all purpose. In an age where appearance is king and posers abound seeing a vehicle where function is the driving force is refreshing to say the least. Good job my friend :)

Thanks Stan, that is the best compliment I've received. :clap::cheers:

Great rig, Jerry! I don't think you missed anything on this FJ. I love the progression, I know you have more energy than I do.

Great rig, Jerry! I don't think you missed anything on this FJ. I love the progression, I know you have more energy than I do.

I've still got a couple things up my sleeve for it, but its pretty much maxed out. Had to go out and pick up an FJ45 so I could waste more time in the garage...:beer:

cooool, now you need an FJ40

What a fantastic write-up, Jerry! I about wept! :)

I'm not sure I could have cut the snorkel hole... that had to be scary!

Hope to see you this summer! -Ann

What a fantastic write-up, Jerry! I about wept! :)

I'm not sure I could have cut the snorkel hole... that had to be scary!

Hope to see you this summer! -Ann

Thanks, and yes, I measured about 5 times before cutting the hole.

Love to have a cold one with you, Mark and Abbie, we will have Rubi with us also...:beer:

How big is she now?

I could have sworn I posted some pics, they disappeared into cyberspace somewhere.

But, she is hovering around 90lbs, has become a great family dog. She loves everyone she meets but will let us know when someone is creeping about. She loves to stand on her hind legs to survey her territory like a big brown bear...

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_5121.jpg

Excellent write up Jerry, and awesome rig...just something wrong with the color....should be silver with red wheels :D

Thanks Rick. Yeah, silver isn't too bad, just not as low key as I like. You know I don't like to stand out in a crowd...:grinpimp:

Nice build Jerry!

I never REALLY knew HOW much love went into your FJC!

Obviously I had an idea of all that you had modified, but it is great to finally read about it from start to finish...purposeful, practical and top notch craftsmanship...not that I expect anything different from you man!

:beer:

Nice build Jerry!

I never REALLY knew HOW much love went into your FJC!

Obviously I had an idea of all that you had modified, but it is great to finally read about it from start to finish...purposeful, practical and top notch craftsmanship...not that I expect anything different from you man!

:beer:

Thanks Brett. Yeah, I've put plenty of "love" ($$$) into it and it performs as intended. Still not "complete" though I doubt any of my projects well ever be truly done...

Diagnosed at 23 myself. 32 now and LIVIN STRONG!

Love the rig. Makes me miss our FJ. We'll have another no doubt.

Diagnosed at 23 myself. 32 now and LIVIN STRONG!

Love the rig. Makes me miss our FJ. We'll have another no doubt.

Sorry to hear that and glad to hear you are Livingstrong.

Love how mine has turned out, how well it performs and allows the family and I to get into the great outdoors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom