For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Wow, that is a great deal!

Cool. I hope so! Now I gotta go find me a 200. I may have an lx470 tastefully built 57k miles up for sale soon. Ive fallen in love with the drive of the 200.

Cool. I hope so! Now I gotta go find me a 200. I may have an lx470 tastefully built 57k miles up for sale soon. Ive fallen in love with the drive of the 200.
What year is your LX? I'm currently in a 125k built 200 which i love, but I sometimes entertain the idea of going back in time to a LX470. Got any pics?

Does a 2014 LX with 62k miles sound like a fair deal for $42k? Having Carmax ship it to me right now, so I should get a chance to drive it next week.

It has ML stereo. Not sure what other options they offered back then?

Does a 2014 LX with 62k miles sound like a fair deal for $42k? Having Carmax ship it to me right now, so I should get a chance to drive it next week.

i was looking at Carmax LX's the other day, sounds about right. carmax is always gonna be $2-$5k more than most others, but you pay for the convenience. I actually never look, but talked to a guy at my local LC club meeting last week that had got his 200 from them a few months back and said good things about them. So now i have the app and was at the very least impressed with the selection and the option to have them delivered local for a fee. The only thing for better or worse is he says there is no haggling or negotiation on price. I'm not saying I enjoy haggling, but when im shopping its very hard for me to accept the asking price and not try to haggle it down some

Last edited:

This time of year, that sounds about right. I bought a 15 w 53k miles for the same price, but it had a wreck on the car fax...

There is a one-owner 2013 with 115k miles here in SLC for just over $36k, so the one you mentioned sounds about right.

can you send me more info? Im in salt lake but I cant find anything other than one at Mercedes dealer for 39K

can you send me more info? Im in salt lake but I cant find anything other than one at Mercedes dealer for 39K
It was at Mark Miller Toyota. I think it’s gone now. There is another 2011 you can check out below. That one at Mercedes Farmington isn’t bad.

Pricing advice or thoughts appreciated! We are thinking about selling our 2008 l.c. as our daughter is going to be needing her own car and heading off to college, and wanted to get some opinions on price range these days-
2008 l.c. white, grey interior. 202,000 miles. no issues or problems, all maint. done according to schedule and by toyota cert master tech. no leaks, everything works, very good condition for its age and miles. no accidents, etc.
ome 2inch lift with the new uca's
275 bfg at ko2's
weathertech floormats
radiator "prophylactically" replaced at 160k
no sign of cam tower issue.
I hope this is ok to post here, wanted to get opinions on price, mostly due to the higher mileage.
thanks, j

Pricing advice or thoughts appreciated! We are thinking about selling our 2008 l.c. as our daughter is going to be needing her own car and heading off to college, and wanted to get some opinions on price range these days-
2008 l.c. white, grey interior. 202,000 miles. no issues or problems, all maint. done according to schedule and by toyota cert master tech. no leaks, everything works, very good condition for its age and miles. no accidents, etc.
275 bfg at ko2's
weathertech floormats
I hope this is ok to post here, wanted to get opinions on price, mostly due to the higher mileage.
thanks, j

PM sent

There was a 2010 LX570, 110k miles, silver with immaculate interior, Carfax one-owner, Louisiana car - for sale over Mardi Gras at Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge, LA - sold in like 2 days for $24,940. Always amazing how much cheaper the Lexus 200's sell for.

There was a 2010 LX570, 110k miles, silver with immaculate interior, Carfax one-owner, Louisiana car - for sale over Mardi Gras at Price LeBlanc Lexus in Baton Rouge, LA - sold in like 2 days for $24,940. Always amazing how much cheaper the Lexus 200's sell for.
It was on the market for more than a month. I offered $23-$24k and they wouldn’t budge. Had a bunch of maintenance declined by the owner and I was willing to pay full price but they were not willing to take care of any of the declined service items. Having said that, I think it was still worth the full asking price.

275 bfg at ko2's
weathertech floormats
thanks, j
I would say $18k-$22k. Depends on where you live and how soon you want to sell it.

It was on the market for more than a month. I offered $23-$24k and they wouldn’t budge. Had a bunch of maintenance declined by the owner and I was willing to pay full price but they were not willing to take care of any of the declined service items. Having said that, I think it was still worth the full asking price.

Thanks - I guess I just noticed it during Mardi Gras and it sold before I could get out of town to check it out in person. That dealership usually prices used cars pretty fairly - but they do not negotiate price on their 'budget' deals or whatever they call their 'bargain' offerings. My wife just doesn't really want a Lexus logo on our vehicle, so I'll be paying the Toyota premium. Hoping for a 2013-14 LC.

Reactions: LCT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom