For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thanks - I guess I just noticed it during Mardi Gras and it sold before I could get out of town to check it out in person. That dealership usually prices used cars pretty fairly - but they do not negotiate price on their 'budget' deals or whatever they call their 'bargain' offerings. My wife just doesn't really want a Lexus logo on our vehicle, so I'll be paying the Toyota premium. Hoping for a 2013-14 LC.

There is a super clean 2014 LC w/ 130k miles on it here in Nashville. I just looked at it today. Amazing condition. Was apparently the DD for the dealership's president/owner.

Have a link?

I am not affiliated with them in any way. I just went to look at it today. I think I am leaning more towards the Tundra redesign since I am 6'7".

It was super clean. Drivers seat showed virtually no wear. No cam seal leak showing. Radiator looked good.

Hey, I,m looking at a 2015 LC with 130,XXX for $26K. The engine oil changes have been regular, but none of the other fluids have been changed. I would say about 1/3 of that was towing a trailer while he was moving. The owner is a buddy of mine. wondering if this is a good deal. I plan to have all the Fluids changed out right away if I end up buying it.

thank you

Hope this is the right place to post this, if not, admin feel free to move it/delete it.

Hey, I,m looking at a 2015 LC with 130,XXX for $26K. The engine oil changes have been regular, but none of the other fluids have been changed. I would say about 1/3 of that was towing a trailer while he was moving. The owner is a buddy of mine. wondering if this is a good deal. I plan to have all the Fluids changed out right away if I end up buying it.

thank you

Hope this is the right place to post this, if not, admin feel free to move it/delete it.

It is a good deal. Especially considering you know the previous owner and the vehicle's complete history.

If you pass on it, could you send me the sellers details!?! Just kidding...but seriously.

thank you

thank you

Towing a trailer for ~43k miles....I think it would need some TLC but $26k for a 2015 model with 130k miles is a great deal.

thank you

Check closely on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if it has a branded title. That price seems TOO good to be true.

It is a good deal. Especially considering you know the previous owner and the vehicle's complete history.

Thanks Nola, price sounded reasonable, but not having the other fluids changed, biggest concern is it was towed with and the trans, Diffs and transfer case is on the original oils.

Check closely on this one. I wouldn't be surprised if it has a branded title. That price seems TOO good to be true.

Thanks DW, its a good buddy of mine and he bought it new from the Toyota dealer, I saw it a week after he bought it new. But I did check the VIN just to make sure everything is good.

Thanks DW, its a good buddy of mine and he bought it new from the Toyota dealer, I saw it a week after he bought it new. But I did check the VIN just to make sure everything is good.
Cool. If I could buy from a friend every time I would. Makes things so much easier. Good luck!

Just purchased a 2016 LC, 79,000 miles on it. Immaculate condition. Dealership maintained. An additional 70,000 mile warranty was purchased for it.

Colorado car. Clean carfax.

Last edited:
Just purchased a 2016 LC, 79,000 miles on it. Immaculate condition. Dealership maintained. An additional 70,000 mile warranty was purchased for it.

Colorado car. Clean carfax. $49,000.

Was that a good deal?
Yes, it is a good deal. Post some pictures!

As requested!

IMG_20200321_153744.jpg

IMG_20200322_092155_01.jpg

Seeking advice. I'm trying to enter the 200 world (selling my 2006 LX470) and I am looking at a 2013 Land Cruiser, 140,000 miles, Gray/Black. No service records. One owner, but marked commercial on Carfax (the owner of the dealership - who does seem like an honest guy - knows the previous owner and said the vehicle was personally owned by him and he is a business owner, but it was a landscaping business, so not exactly an exec car). I had it inspected at a reputable Toyota dealership and they were impressed with the condition of the vehicle (I spoke with the tech for a while and he repeatedly emphasized it was a really clean car and, in his opinion, only needed rear brakes and the 120k service). No rust, no leaks, but it does not appear that major maintenance has been done (water pump, radiator). The price is firm at $32k.

Should I pass? Seems like a fair deal if I can get over the lack of maintenance record (which I know is a big "if" on these boards - I've always bought Land Cruisers with extensive records) and "commercial" tag.

Yeah I know the one you are talking about. The wheels off his new one are a nice bonus. The commercial tag wouldn't bother me at all, as that just means company car with pre-tax money. We do it all the time. It's not like it was a rental vehicle or part of a fleet. The lack of maintenance history or any explanation on where it was serviced and "firm" price for months doesn't square with the current used car market. A one owner, complete maintenance history, clean car identical to that but with the 5 spoke original wheels sold for less than $30k in Mobile before this shut down crisis fully hit.

It's been for sale there for a while. Just seems overpriced by a few thousand bucks at this point in the market. But people are slow to realize what is going on. You can buy a one owner 2016 for $41k now with 101k miles. At a dealership. A lot of folks are just out of touch with where the current market is. Asking prices at dealerships these days are subject to several thousand dollar discounts if you ask. Its a ghost town out there.

I say buy it if you like the price. You already had it inspected. Just seems like its priced for 2019 and not for the current situation.

Thanks @Nola622, that's helpful. I'm not sure why it's sat as long as it has. It looks like they got it in October 2019, which seems like a long time for a good condition, fairly priced LC to sit. Is that abnormal?

Last edited:
I don't think it was $32k the entire time. But the primary reason it sat is probably the complete lack of Toyota service records (and the fact that its a "used car lot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom