For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Toyota has indicated that they will being the LC back to USA. It will bea V6 twin turbo.
2024 Armada is also going V6 twin turbo.
I can't let them give me false hope, I can't let them hurt me again! Almost a year ago they took my order for a Sequoia but it is still vaporware!

Ok. I did a similar thing in 2015. I bought a 2007 lx470 with 258k miles on it for 15k. In the 3 years I owned it, the ac condenser failed, an .02 sensor failed, and the radiator failed. None of these issues left me stranded. I paid cash for the 470, which eliminated my last car payment. I sold it on mud for 9k, and it’s still knocking around with 330k miles on it

These trucks are built to last. Imo, a big, safe, comfortable lx570 at a 22k price point is very attractive, regardless of miles.
almost 340k now! with proper maintenance I truly think these trucks will drive forever

Just picked up a 2016 LC with 145,000 miles for $40,500 from a coworker. Excited to upgrade from the 80.
Thanks for the data point. I have been patiently waiting for 200 prices (particularly 16+'s) to fall for a very long time now. Seems like things are finally starting to trend downward, though there is most definitely still a big disconnect between seller's asks and real transaction prices.

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal, that's a hell of an upgrade from an 80 haha.

Sun belt LX with no rust. 08 119,xxx with perfect service history. Bought, Serviced and sold at the same dealership. 1 owner. Paint was a D but polished up well. 26k

Last edited:
Purchased my new-to-me 2016 TLC (Black on Terra) with 56k miles for $60,500. Texas vehicle from day one, two owners, paint in good condition and perfect mechanically speaking. The only issue was the steering wheel peeling which I'll be putting on a loncky cover soon.
Ok so I’m not toooo crazy for getting mine. Today, I paid $62k for a 2016 with 80k miles. Bought in NoVA. Black with terra. Florida vehicle, 2 owners. Full service history shows Toyota dealer maintenance. I feel like I’m in the pack with pricing.

Ok so I’m not toooo crazy for getting mine. Today, I paid $62k for a 2016 with 80k miles. Bought in NoVA. Black with terra. Florida vehicle, 2 owners. Full service history shows Toyota dealer maintenance. I feel like I’m in the pack with pricing.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put down? Also what rate did you get?

Also I saw a 2015 GX 460 at my local lot that had 6 previous owners, now normally I know that is a BIG PASS but the carfax showed that all 6 owners were lexus dealerships. I guess it must have been a service loaner vehicle all its life and was passed around from LA Lexus, Portland Lexus, Tacoma Lexus, Bellevue Lexus, Seattle Lexus and current local lot. This GX was also extremely well maintained with every single thing replaced every 5000 miles, currently has 60000 so my question to you guys is would you consider buying this suv if you were in the market for a GX? Or pass simply because its a 6 owner car without even considering its service/mileage/ and usage? Do you think that the number of owners should devalue this car?

If your the type to keep a car for 10-12 years then no big deal. Sounds like a good investment.

Also I saw a 2015 GX 460 at my local lot that had 6 previous owners, now normally I know that is a BIG PASS but the carfax showed that all 6 owners were lexus dealerships. I guess it must have been a service loaner vehicle all its life and was passed around from LA Lexus, Portland Lexus, Tacoma Lexus, Bellevue Lexus, Seattle Lexus and current local lot. This GX was also extremely well maintained with every single thing replaced every 5000 miles, currently has 60000 so my question to you guys is would you consider buying this suv if you were in the market for a GX? Or pass simply because its a 6 owner car without even considering its service/mileage/ and usage? Do you think that the number of owners should devalue this car?
What does a or 2 owner 60k mile gx normally sell for around you? What does the Lexus site say about the history? Why did no one love this vehicle? 6 is pretty slutty any way you slice it. 6 potential bad owners.

Last edited:
After 9 months in the market waiting and praying for the right one at the right price, I picked up a 2013 with lots of extras from a private seller the weekend before last.

Classic Silver Metallic
73k miles
2 Owner clean Carfax (California and Tennessee owned)
Bilstein 6112/5160
KO2s and HE wheels
$48,000

IMG_9670.JPG

Last edited:
What does a or 2 owner 60k mile gx normally sell for around you? What does the Lexus site say about the history? Why did no one love this vehicle? 6 is pretty slutty any way you slice it. 6 potential bad owners.
Normally a GX 460 with 60k miles goes for about $30-34K in my area. The GX I mentioned is asking for $32K... Also the 6 owners are all Lexus dealerships not individuals.

If your the type to keep a car for 10-12 years then no big deal. Sounds like a good investment.
True but for me I only planned on keeping it for 1-2 years and sell it for an LX 570 when I can find the perfect one so maybe not a great investment since I imagine I'm gonna go through hell trying to convince someone else to buy with 7 owners haha.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.
We just picked up a 2016 white on black interior lx570, luxury package with 91k miles for $52,900 in Dallas. Pretty clean over all. Had been shopping all year for LCs and finally decided the savings to get the LX was worth it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom