For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (18 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I've got a buddie who is just getting into LCs. He has decided on a late model LX570/lc200.
He found a 2014 570 with just under 140k miles for $32500 locally. I suggested he hold out for a black friday/holiday promotion and see. I feel the market is getting soft bit in not to savy on the 570/200 trends. Should I suggest he act on that one? I told him to join mud I hope he chimes in.

E

I've got a buddie who is just getting into LCs. He has decided on a late model LX570/lc200.
He found a 2014 570 with just under 140k miles for $32500 locally. I suggested he hold out for a black friday/holiday promotion and see. I feel the market is getting soft bit in not to savy on the 570/200 trends. Should I suggest he act on that one? I told him to join mud I hope he chimes in.

E
He should make an offer and find out, probably more likely to accept an offer than have the savvy to call him back an offer a promotion, todays sales folk aren’t that aggressive…..yet.

Just bought this beauty in Billings and drove it back down to Durango.

It was bought in Billings, serviced at Toyota dealership it’s whole life. All the service records. 2 owner, clean car fax for $45,000

73,500 miles on it when I bought it yesterday. 74,400 now!

Don’t think anybody ever sat in the back seat, much less the third row. One scratch on the back left quarter panel. Otherwise looks brand new

8A4093B5-F451-458C-BAF0-83FEF9B5D173.jpeg

DB13A617-CD9B-4834-A7B0-0BA2521D20B6.jpeg

Have been looking for a while. It’s wild the price differences between a LC and LX. One of the biggest problems is I am married to the 13 and up LC’s due to the interior color updates (married to beige). That means I can go back 5 years on LX’s so the price gap widens even more.

I'm curiose what everyone's thoughts are on the number of owners on these. I restricted my contenders to only vehicles that had a long previous owner. An example might be a vehicle that was sold after lease, or 3 years and then someone else owned it for 7. That would be a 2 owner. 4 owners seems high for a 10 year old vehicle. I saw a 2013 that was listed as having 6 owners. The next one will make 7.

Just sold my LX570 for 25k no rear storage box like from my add. He didn't want it due to all of his kiddos.

No affiliation but this seems like a pretty good deal (or maybe I'm out of touch w/ the market).

2016 with 80k, black on black. $57k and been listed at this Infiniti dealer for a while.

I'm curiose what everyone's thoughts are on the number of owners on these. I restricted my contenders to only vehicles that had a long previous owner. An example might be a vehicle that was sold after lease, or 3 years and then someone else owned it for 7. That would be a 2 owner. 4 owners seems high for a 10 year old vehicle. I saw a 2013 that was listed as having 6 owners. The next one will make 7.
I look at it the same as you and move on if I see 2 owner changes in the last 3 years

A CPO 018 with 5,500 miles sold for 83k in less than 4 hours. I called on it the day it was posted and it sold quick. Was up in NH.

I was just reading somewhere the Land Cruiser will be sold again in the states in the next couple of years.

I was just reading somewhere the Land Cruiser will be sold again in the states in the next couple of years.
People keep saying this. Toyota themselves said that the Land Cruiser namesake wasn't done in the US when they pulled the 200 series after 2021.

However, any Land Cruiser in the US will be a hybrid or electric. This is 5 years away at a minimum (my opinion only).

Toyota has indicated that they will being the LC back to USA. It will bea V6 twin turbo.
2024 Armada is also going V6 twin turbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom