For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

2011 w 87k miles for $49k?

I feel like this is overpriced given 3 owners, but there’s a laundry list of OEM upgrades and services done in the last 3 months (seller saying $12k worth).

Thoughts?
Absurd. Truck is worth 30-35k at the most. What did he spend 12k on?

I took delivery of mine last week. 2016 with 105K miles with mods I wanted (BPGKO2, OME Sport lift) for 54.5K delivered. TTL will be another 8% once title docs arrive.

Truck came up from Bend from Kendall Toyota. They were a great experience / recommended, especially considering the other dealers I tried to work with in the area. I know I paid up, but this was the best option on the West coast IMHO. Getting it delivered with enough time to validate condition was a huge plus. As others have noted; Seattle area dealers are pricing extremely high ( a 2019 with 26K was listed at $83K in April and a 2011 with 95K for $60K)

2017 LC200 black 126,490 miles eBay (Kennersville, NC Toyota) asking: $57,285.00 or "Make Offer"

2017 Land Cruiser Black 126,490 miles

What do you guys think this beast is worth in this ridiculous seller's market???
Hell no. I wouldn’t list my MY16 with 45k for more than $60k. That’s a ridiculous price

That is stupid money
I would probably sell my black 2017 with 47k for that and not look back.

I also posted earlier in this thread what I paid for it new as a leftover. And it is looking like a pretty good investment

Last edited:
2011 w 87k miles for $49k?

I feel like this is overpriced given 3 owners, but there’s a laundry list of OEM upgrades and services done in the last 3 months (seller saying $12k worth).

Thoughts?
Although 87K is lower than average miles, the price is a little bit high. If you don’t mind to buy it out of your state, you can find a newer one with similar price.

Although 87K is lower than average miles, the price is a little bit high. If you don’t mind to buy it out of your state, you can find a newer one with similar price.
My guess is it’s tough to get financing on an 10-11 year old truck. At $49k the number of cash buyers is small.

That’s fair. However, if there’s a buyer out there more likely to pay cash for a used truck, it’s a LC/LX buyer.

you can finance just about anything.

Seems you can pay over time for every single thing these days. Affirm advertises on a ton of sites, how else would I know I can pay $1.87 for 12 months to pay off a 20 dollar purchase?

Well, I finally joined the 200 family today. 2021 mgm HE. I love it. Haven't had time to take the Yakima rack off. It will join the 60 in the garage. Not the best pic due to all the rain today, but it didn't dampen my mood!!!

I have read extensively on this forum for almost 15 years, but rarely posted. I hope to become more involved as time goes by.

$83.6k today and $84.9k OTD. No sales tax here, but plenty of income tax to make up for it. I fell like the purchase price was pretty good considering the shortage of new LC's. Huge shout out to @NLE for pointing this car out to me.

View attachment 2683728
That really is an amazing buy! So many dealers are marking these up way over sticker. Did you have to do much work to get them down $5k+? Most dealers I’ve talked to won’t budge at all.

That really is an amazing buy! So many dealers are marking these up way over sticker. Did you have to do much work to get them down $5k+? Most dealers I’ve talked to won’t budge at all.
I was very happy with the final price. I didn't have to go back and forth much with the salesman ... I just asked ... I think one of the keys to this deal was dealing with a small town dealership. They said they sell 1-2 LC's a year! And because of that they weren't really up on the end of the LC's to the USA. Therefore, I don't think they fully understood the supply and demand (and even limited # of silver and gray HE's) that existed in the current 2021 LC market. So it was just another car sale to them (I think). TBH, another Mud member (@NLE) had the original allocation on the car (while it was still on the assembly line). He did the heavy negotiating and I just followed his lead. The dealership passed the good price on from him to me. Kudos to him. He ended up with the same exact rig but was able to get it closer to home.

I am super happy with the 200 and plan to have if for a long, long time. Aleady added the Kaon shelf and love that addition.

I was checking Manheim yesterday and its crazy what 200’s are going for at wholesale, which probably isn’t considered wholesale anymore. New ones are fetching $109k and 2019s are going in the eighties with miles on them. I’ll try and take a screen shot and post it when I get home monday. Curious where we will be a year from now?

I was very happy with the final price. I didn't have to go back and forth much with the salesman ... I just asked ... I think one of the keys to this deal was dealing with a small town dealership. They said they sell 1-2 LC's a year! And because of that they weren't really up on the end of the LC's to the USA. Therefore, I don't think they fully understood the supply and demand (and even limited # of silver and gray HE's) that existed in the current 2021 LC market. So it was just another car sale to them (I think). TBH, another Mud member (@NLE) had the original allocation on the car (while it was still on the assembly line). He did the heavy negotiating and I just followed his lead. The dealership passed the good price on from him to me. Kudos to him. He ended up with the same exact rig but was able to get it closer to home.

I am super happy with the 200 and plan to have if for a long, long time. Aleady added the Kaon shelf and love that addition.
Thank you! I’ve been searching online this morning at smaller dealers and found a non heritage for sale that wasn’t on any of the main car websites. Going to see what kind of deal they can make for me.

Well, didn't plan on having something to post here when I woke up this morning, but the wife and I decided to go try a 200 on for size and I left with a new rig! The details:
2013 w/ 54k miles
Black exterior with tan interior
2 owners (OK and AR)
$52,500 (tax and title not included)

Definitely not a steal, but it was 4 miles from my house and I was able to get eyes, hands, and a right foot on it without a plane ticket so I'm happy with it. Plus, my wife told me, "You'd be stupid to walk away from this", and I don't think I'm going to get a better stamp of approval than that. Time to move the Rock Warriors over, modify my platform from my 100, and dive in to the 200 tech section.

Thanks all who provided prices and insight in this thread. I feel like I could crush a game of Land Cruiser Price is Right after spending the last few weeks watching this.

Link to the Autotrader listing: Autotrader - page unavailable - https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=588049782&zip=73071&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D73071%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Dinclude%26modelCodeList%3DLC%26makeCodeList%3DTOYOTA%26searchRadius%3D50%26isNewSearch%3Dfalse&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=LC&makeCodeList=TOYOTA&searchRadius=50&makeCode1=TOYOTA&modelCode1=LC&clickType=spotlight

Last edited:
Well, didn't plan on having something to post here when I woke up this morning, but the wife and I decided to go try a 200 on for size and I left with a new rig! The details:
2013 w/ 54k miles
Black exterior with tan interior
2 owners (OK and AR)
$52,500 (tax and title not included)

Definitely not a steal, but it was 4 miles from my house and I was able to get eyes, hands, and a right foot on it without a plane ticket so I'm happy with it. Plus, my wife told me, "You'd be stupid to walk away from this", and I don't think I'm going to get a better stamp of approval than that. Time to move the Rock Warriors over, modify my platform from my 100, and dive in to the 200 tech section.

Thanks all who provided prices and insight in this thread. I feel like I could crush a game of Land Cruiser Price is Right after spending the last few weeks watching this.

Link to the Autotrader listing: Autotrader - page unavailable - https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=588049782&zip=73071&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D73071%26sortBy%3Drelevance%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Dinclude%26modelCodeList%3DLC%26makeCodeList%3DTOYOTA%26searchRadius%3D50%26isNewSearch%3Dfalse&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=LC&makeCodeList=TOYOTA&searchRadius=50&makeCode1=TOYOTA&modelCode1=LC&clickType=spotlight

Congrats man! Good looking cruiser. Would love to hear what you think of it compared to a 100 series after a few miles.

Congrats man! Good looking cruiser. Would love to hear what you think of it compared to a 100 series after a few miles.
Kind of blown away, honestly. It’s everything the 100 is, just “more” of it. I love my 100 and was concerned that the 200 was going to feel bloated - both in size and interior features/buttons/etc. It’s not as nimble as my 100, but it’s in the ballpark (I definitely see the turn assist coming in handy off-road). The interior is well thought out and so far I haven’t had any complaints about layout or busyness with the dash/controls.

At the end of the day, if l was really going to wheel my rig, I see the value of the 100 vs. the 200. I’ve got a dirt bike for flogging off-road though and my wife isn’t really interested in anything a stock 200 couldn’t handle - which I imagine is a lot. I’ll also miss the rear windows opening something fierce. Otherwise, it feels like a gain in almost every category with a few exceptions (the largest being my bank account balance). I plan on this being the last vehicle I buy for a long, long time and I think it will fit that bill much better than the 100 - mostly due to safety features for the family, an infotainment system that is a little less aged, and 100k less miles.

That said, I have two LCs in the driveway right now and would definitely keep both if I could. The 100 is still peak SUV in terms of styling and design to me, but the 200 is better in almost every way for a family that’s going to do a lot of weekend camping, take a handful of big trips (both on road and off), and otherwise just need a solid and reliable vehicle to live with the rest of the time.

Just Sold:

Black on Black
65k miles
BP51, method wheels, ridge grapplers
$65,000

Brandywine / Terra
29,000 miles
Arb front bumper, rhino rack, basic ome, winch, toyo at2’s.
$75,000

both strong prices, but seem to be right in line with where the market is right now. Hope that helps anyone that is looking for built cruisers.

Brandywine took slightly longer than the black to sell, but also went fast.

Be prepared to buy, have your financing or cash on demand, pay a downpayment to hold, and make the wire within a day.

Everyone I talked to had already lost a few deals because they “thought about it” for too long. Obviously some overpriced ones sitting, but the ones priced right are moving quick!

good luck y’all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom