Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
The adapter plate on the 4bt is turned about 8 degrees so my transmission. Is turned. I was also having issues with clearance for my exhaust so I pushed the transmission towards the drivers side. I may have pushed it a little too far.
I feel like I've hit a wall and am not making much progress. I got the engine set where I think I want it, but won't know for sure until I get the rest of the brackets for everything.
They aren't touching. Maybe an inch of clearance from both. Will the heat from the pipes cause issues with my brake and clutch masters? Do you guys see any issues with the way I plumbed it? I'm still waiting on a few things and a few fittings to finish it out.