Mississippi Day Trips and Cool Places - Official Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dang Nolen look at you getting all techie :) looks a lot cleaner than my random mess lol
76A72AC2-F2C7-4D83-A9F1-38ACECBD9B96.png

Last edited:
Same here.. for a lot of years I relied on memory and paper maps but I ran out of memory :) Still use paper maps but they are torn and tattered from to many years of use..

Some of you remember the trip we took from my house to the Big Black bridge.

With my new want to put in waypoints for a cross state route I went back through and made a good route.

Here is the info via Facebook

See and Eat Mississippi

Nolen, does the TAT cross Ms. ?

It does. I think across the north part of the state east to west. I’ve never looked at it. Don’t want to be seen as copying any of that stuff.

I’ve almost got the entire state crossing done. Natchez to Corinth.

@wngrog what app are you using for this map? I'm a paper map, old school guy...gotta join the 21st century.

FYI you can call Camp Shelby Range control to see if there are any closures on roads or at the MOUT sites.....(601) 558-2709

It does. I think across the north part of the state east to west. I’ve never looked at it. Don’t want to be seen as copying any of that stuff.

I’ve almost got the entire state crossing done. Natchez to Corinth.

Yes it does. There’s also the MS Hill Country Loop that they’ve done that looks pretty interesting. Given that it starts just north of Madison I have a feeling Nolen has probably been on all of the roads already.

Your full 18 hour tour may be a bit much. I’ve been eyeing the 7-8 hour trip though.

Last edited:
Yes it does. There’s also the MA Hill Country Loop that they’ve done that looks pretty interesting. Given that it starts just north of Madison I have a feeling Nolen has probably been on all of the roads already.

Your full 18 hour tour may be a bit much. I’ve been eyeing the 7-8 hour trip though.

Don’t be a pus.

Nolen in off road time, what do you think the time ( days) to run this would be ? Including cool place stops.. interesting . I know how much work routing all that is, I’ve been doing a lot lately.

Nolen in off road time, what do you think the time ( days) to run this would be ? Including cool place stops..

A long weekend if you drive and eat. I’m kind of shocked it’s 600 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom