Metal Tech FZJ80 Slider Group Buy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
Metal Tech 4x4 for the second time ever is having a group buy sale on FZJ80 sliders for 93/94 and 95/97/LX450 era Land Cruisers. To start this off the discount will be $100 off the retail price. If the order count reaches 10, we will discount the sliders an additional $50 off for a price of $749.95.

Additionally we are discounting our FZJ80 Slider Accessory Mount by $20 with the purchase of a pair of sliders. We are also offering free shipping on Iron Pig Offroad FJ80 Skid Plates with the purchase of a pair of sliders!

This group buy will end on June 30th, 2011 and at that time we will be shipping everyone's order out depending on inventory based on the amount of sales. To be apart of this group buy, you will need to place your order online with the coupon code and the web store will capture your order. We do not bill until we ship your product. Your order will show a $1 discount and that will be adjusted at the close off date of the group buy based on the amount of orders received.

To receive the group buy price use coupon code: SST-CDan

For shipping these sliders are shipped by truck freight to either the local terminal or commercial address. For shipping quotes please email info@metaltech4x4.com

Group Buy Update - 7 orders

Last edited:
That's an odd code...:lol:

The wife's set has held up well to her "'driving approach".....:eek:
SARAHCON.jpg

I will certainly be trying to save enough for this..I love MT products!

That's an odd code...:lol:

The wife's set has held up well to her "'driving approach".....:eek:

CDan, everyone knows you need SST-CDAN in there tool box at some point! :D

Mark

Keep in mind if you have any buddies ordering at the same time, and can both get them from the same shipping address we can put two sets on each custom pallet we ship them on. Almost cuts the shipping in half for each of you. Just let us know to combine them and we will brake down the shipping between you 2,3,4 etc.

Mark

My friend just bought a pair of these and they look tough.

I cross-posted this in the LSLC forum so that LSLC members who decide to buy can more easily get together on shipping.

It'd probably be a good idea to post it in your own club's forum if you plan to order...

Hmm, sell my Slees and get a set of MT's...decisions, decisions. Love the MT look and build quality, and this is indeed a good deal.

:cheers:

Steve

This is my boat as well. :hmm:

Nothing like paying full price 2 weeks before a group buy! Oh well...if you are thinking about sliders I'd def recommend MT's. I tested them this weekend and they are definitely stout!

Please consider sponsoring Yankee Toy's Fall Gathering, lots of guys running your products with lots of positive publicity in the Northeast!! GL w/ the group buy!

If shipping to Hawaii wasn't $300 I'd be all over this gb. Sucks being out here sometimes.

I'm in if....

Can we pick up at Southeast Overland (now a autohorized distributer)?

landcruisnman said:
In SoCal and want a pair. Anyone want to share shipping???

I am thinking about doing this. I was also planning on getting them while on my trip this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom