Metal Tech FZJ80 Slider Group Buy! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in when it gets to the 10 count, so let me know!!!

I'm in if....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we pick up at Southeast Overland (now a autohorized distributer)? .... note to Metal Tech.... no response......

I'm in if....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we pick up at Southeast Overland (now a autohorized distributer)? .... note to Metal Tech.... no response......

Southeast Overland is a Metal-tech dealer now yes. As for picking up parts from them you would need to ask Steve over there if that is cool. steve@southeastoverland.com

The group buy is a direct purchase from MT but we can work something out with Steve most likely. All the MT products are available from South East Overland just need to talk with Steve over there.

Anyone that wishes to group up orders can do so to save on shipping. We can put two sets of sliders on the custom pallets we have made to ship them. (even 3 sets shipping on two pallets would have much cheaper shipping for everyone) They can be shipped to a near buy trucking terminal for pick up OR to a business that has a dock or fork lift. We can ship to a residential address, just keep in mind the trucking companies do charge for lift gate, ($20-40) and residential delivery that also includes a phone call prior to delivery ($40-80).

Mark

I am thinking about doing this. I was also planning on getting them while on my trip this summer.

We work hard to stock these, but if you are planning on picking them up please call and let us know so we tag a set as yours.

Mark

I'm in when it gets to the 10 count, so let me know!!!

We are at 3 official orders right now. ALL orders that are placed with the discount code, are considered official orders. NO ONE gets billed until we are shipping, and no shipping will happen until we hit our numbers. IF we don't hit the total, we will not be billing or shipping them out.

Mark

If anyone else in Hawaii is planning on getting in on this gb pm me and we can split the shipping costs.

Hmm, sell my Slees and get a set of MT's...decisions, decisions. Love the MT look and build quality, and this is indeed a good deal.

:cheers:

Steve

Oh you should definitely get the MetalTechs Steve... and then sell me your Slee sliders. :D

This is a really great deal on awesome sliders. I just wish I could afford them, but you definitely get what you pay for.

-Chris

We are at 3 official orders right now. ALL orders that are placed with the discount code, are considered official orders. NO ONE gets billed until we are shipping, and no shipping will happen until we hit our numbers. IF we don't hit the total, we will not be billing or shipping them out.

Mark

In that case....

Just placed my order, so now it's at least 4. :bang:

BUMP, people. You need these sliders to provide for the family.... It's all about safety for the chirrens.

I placed my order with shipping to SoCal area. I did my part. The other SoCal person(s) please do the same. We'll figure out a central location to ship to when the time comes.

I placed mine, so if anyone in the Philadelphia area wants to share shipping, order away!

I placed an order last week, so if anyone is in the Nashville/Clarksville area...

I'd love to share some shipping charges if someone in the Memphis area is interested in adding their order to my pallet.

Last edited:
Official count: as of 6/2/11

1. Mathew P.
2. James D.
3. Tim F.
4. Joey C.
5. Henry K.
6. Glenn M.

Getting close!

If anyone around Houston, TX wants to have them shipped to a central location...

I am #2 on the list for sliders/skid plate so I think it still has enough room for another set on the same pallet? (I also have a 5x10' trailer to pick them up with.)

Any chance of un-assembled parts purchase? ala 4x4Labs---buy em in parts and weld em up yourself?

Im sure many guys would opt into a "poverty pack".

My issue is i have chopped out the rockers---and wont be needing the entire cat protector piece............so i would order the main rail, kickouts,and frame mounting parts to be mounted up a few inches higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom