Members' Rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maineiac's 07

Here's my 07 FJ bought it in June 06. Still a work in progress. Many more Mods to come. I think I am addicted. :whoops: First pic is last year before the lift and some suspension mods, and the other pic is a few weeks after we purchased it.

Last edited:
Hey guys - here's mine:

ry%3D480

Here is my 92 - FJ80

Couples of pictures to add in the metro area, I live in DC always trying to find some fun...

I will try to make it to the next meeting at Alexandria Toyota to get more involve and know more about the Capital Land Cruiser Club.

Hope you guys enjoy it.
DSC03048.jpg
DSC03119B.jpg
DSC03536A.jpg

Last edited:
Couples of pictures to add in the metro area, I live in DC always trying to find some fun...

I will try to make it to the next meeting at Alexandria Toyota to get more involve and know more about the Capital Land Cruiser Club.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Very nice!

I figured I'd post up my cruiser it looks nothing like this any more.
before-1.jpg

and its not better looking ether.

here is the other one (Parts)
0038_1.jpg

pic is before the seats and gas tank fell throw the floor during transport.

Chris

Here's my 1983 FJ60; It has OME 2.5 springs up front and Alcan 4" springs in the rear. Plain steel bumpers with 2" receivers front and rear, swing-out carrier in back. 265/75/16 MT's on custom American Racing wheels.
100_1077.jpg

Here's the Mrs.'s DD FZJ80, 1994 model. We pulled the OEM flares and applied the bedliner, I built the sliders and rear bumper. Up front is an ARB bull bar. 2.5" OME heavy springs in front and medium springs in the rear. 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers on OEM wheels.
The AT Chaser belongs to some friends who loaned it to us for a summer trip.:D
100_1253.jpg

You're makin' us proud Dave! Now all you have to do is come out and play with the boys.

1980 FJ40 with Chevy V8 350 5.7L conversion

Next projects: Add AC and PS kits, paint front bezel and wheels Cygnus white
P1000983b.jpg

Last edited:
Just moved back up to VA will be out in Marshall soon. Hope to build a garage with a lift on the property so maybe we can have a gathering or two out there once we get settle in.

Here are some pics of the FJ's
fj62 cruiser.jpg
93 FJ80 Cruiser.jpg
91 FJ80 cruiser.jpg

seeya said:
Just moved back up to VA will be out in Marshall soon. Hope to build a garage with a lift on the property so maybe we can have a gathering or two out there once we get settle in.

Here are some pics of the FJ's

Are you in Waterford now? I'm right up the road in Lovettsville. Originally from Marshall, born and raised. Isn't your blue 80 for sale?

Thanks guys it is great to be back!!

Yes I put the grey 80 up for sale and we are in Waterford, but it is not for us at this stage in our life. It is cool being in an historic neighborhood and a house built in 1817, but we are looking forward to being on some property and my wife has two of her horses coming up that need a home as well.

Marshall is great and we are looking forward to calling it home. Any good spot out there for off roading or dirtbikes?

Offcamberfj, I was just up in Lovettsville 20 mins ago getting pizza and wings in the FJ62. I am sure you know the place :)

I'm right in town. The green 40. You pass me going to Andy's or Lville pizza.

Not really any places out in Marshall to wheel. I had 65 acres out there and had some great trails cut, but the divorce kinda got rid of all that!! My whole family lives out there and shares about 600 acres give or take a few. Maybe one day I can get some trails cut out there. never enough time.

We just have a small 5 acre horse farm. Need to find a place to at least ride dirt bikes and 4wheelers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom