Members' Rides (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My FJ Cruiser

Just saying hello from WV. Not a member yet, but plan on joining soon. Look forward to meeting you all.
1039084855_ORIG.jpg

That brown should be included in 2008, but alas it was only a temporary coat of some WV Clay dirt from a highway that was under construction. I found a nice long mud puddle and tested out the various 4wd options to see which one was the most fun.

Not a member but here is my cruiser:

Bought it in March, since then I have done all fluids, all belts, hoses including the pesky one replaced with silicone hose and fancy clamps, plugs, wires, headgasket, balanced and blue printed injectors, air filter, fuel filter/regulator, new starter contacts, alternator brushes, thermostat, water pump, new spare tire, and a bunch of other stuff I probably forgot.......

basically wanted to baseline everything....

it's a '95, stock with lockers, took the running boards off, extended diff breathers, deleted rear heater due to rusty lines, new headunit, and a big bike rack for my bikes.

playing in mud at Big Dogs Offroad Ice Breaker 2007:

GoreVAmudpit2.jpg

loaded for a weekend of white water rafting/camping/fishing/mountain biking:

New-River-Rafting-06-01-07-001.jpg

There's some nice looking rigs in here. Here's mine , 07 FJ that i bought in may of last year.

Harlan KY

100_2004.jpg

Rausch Creek

100_3376.jpg

Assateaque Island pulling out the park service

100_3242.jpg

100_3246.jpg

Last edited:
I just moved to the D.C. area from Washington State and am planning on coming to the February CLCC meeting and joining up. In the meantime, here's a pic of my ride.
SM-FZJ-80_Hurricane_Ridge.jpg

This is the 71 that I have been working on for about 2 yrs. Third one I've owned 1st one to get on the road a combination of my previous 70. Hope this works this is my first attempt to post pics
gw camp.jpg
pearmund.jpg

Nice 40 Thorton!

Top came from Ehsan the bows were with 3 pick loads of stuff I bought from Stumbaugh almost 2yrs ago. My how time flys.

Nice. I have yet to see one in person. :beer:

It is very nice, and I am very proud of it. I enjoyed some off roading many years ago with an old Hi-Lux (Tacoma) and now I am back into it.

I want to keep it clean for a few years until I actually own it, but I have no plans to let it go and eventually it will join the ranks of a serious off road toy. (As it is it's already enormously fun to drive)

I will be at the next CLCC meeting, you can see it then!!

here it is

Last edited:
Tom,

That looks like Rausch Creek at the Coal Mine Cruiser Classic. I think I wheeled with Dan and his son one day. The Fall Crawl will also be at RC on October 2 & 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom