Meetings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know a guy who works at Tapco. He has serious skills.

Can you share his name with me please? I am in need of a solid 100 mechanic here in Birmingham. I'm in town for the next 2 months and would like to have a few items addressed on the rig.

Can you share his name with me please? I am in need of a solid 100 mechanic here in Birmingham. I'm in town for the next 2 months and would like to have a few items addressed on the rig.
Michael Lee is the owner at Tapco. Give him a call and he will take care of you.

The local Birmingham chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA) is meeting at Billy's in Liberty Park on August 20th at 6PM. Park out front. We'll maintain proper social distancing standards and may try to eat on the patio is spacing allows. Open to all Toyota (& Lexus) 4x4s.

The local Birmingham chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA) is meeting at Billy's in Liberty Park on November 19th at 6PM. Park out front. We'll maintain proper social distancing standards and may try to eat on the patio is spacing allows. Open to all Toyota (& Lexus) 4x4s.

The local Birmingham chapter of the Toyota Land Cruiser Association (TLCA) is meeting at Billy's in Liberty Park on December 17th at 6PM. Park out front. We'll maintain proper social distancing standards and may try to eat on the patio if spacing allows. Open to all Toyota (& Lexus) 4x4s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom