Builds Meet Phoenix aka Zombie (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seriously it’s awesome. Sounds pristine. Job well done.

After seeing that I’ll only race for bragging rights!!! Good work; looking forward...:steer:
Thing is a blast to drive. If the auto is a power robber, I think you got me.
I really like how the 3FE spins up. I think the throttle cable is right on it. That was floored in the video..don’t see needing that real often. Today was a push it hard and see if it takes it day. Trans did outstanding. According to the test road, the 62 is faster than the 60.

Seriously it’s awesome. Sounds pristine. Job well done.
Thanks F. Seems like everything’s dialed in pretty well. It’s going to kind of be a bummer picking it up from the exhaust guy. That open exhaust really livens up the experience.

How the heck are your volts up so high? Most I’ve seen from mine are about 14.

I think that your voltage is too high. Stock alternator and ic regulator should be putting out 14-(EDIT) 14.7

upload_2018-3-2_10-13-30.png

Last edited:
^^^ ouch. Taking a mans inventory on his build thread! Boy and I thought I had a big mouth. ;))

No, Im not knocking him. He's smarter than me and probably can explain it. But I just thought 18v would be a lot on a battery and electrical motors, switches, thin weak wires etc. May cause more harm than good. And I wonder if his voltage regulator is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

No, Im not knocking him. He's smarter than me and probably can explain it. But I just thought 18v would be a lot on a battery and electrical motors, switches, thin weak wires etc. May cause more harm than good. And I wonder if his voltage regulator is doing what it's supposed to be doing.

I wanted to say something too. But knowing @mwebfj60 i figured he knew all about it, and a gauge is stuck or something. Probably safer to say something LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom