Meet-n-Greet in Cobb County on 20June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Date and Time

Saturday June 20, 1730-2000
(times are approximate; show early and/or stay later per your level of fun)

Grass field behind the Culvers in Kennesaw at the junction of Kennesaw Due West Rd and Ga Hwy 41
[GPS Coordinates = 34°00'47.6"N 84°36'57.4"W]
Meet-n-Greet Picture.jpg

Food/Drink/Dessert (available options if interested)

(walking distance)

Culvers’s [2460 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152]
Dunkin [2462 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152]

(short drive)

Dairy Queen Grill & Chill [2561 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144]
Olde Towne Tavern & Grille [2500 Cobb Pkwy N, Kennesaw, GA 30152]
Cafe Zodiac Bar & Grill [2500 Cobb Pkwy NW Ste. D, Kennesaw, GA 30152]
Sonic Drive-In [2705 Cobb Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144]
Cheeseburger Bobby's [2770 Cobb Pkwy N, Kennesaw, GA 30152]
Burger King [2775 Cobb Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152]

Additional thought
Sunday is fathers day, so this meet-n-greet could be a warm up for the big celebration.

[Attempt at humor ... mothers day is a high holiday in our household with fathers day being a foot note that follows a month later. lol]

I will be in the middle of moving all weekend so I pretty much need to send my regrets on this one.

Congratulations on the new home. You will be missed ... without the life-of-the-party it won't be the same.

I am a maybe until I check with the GF

I will be there if baseball doesn't conflict but I won't know that until a few days before.

Smitty

We had our event last weekend and the turnout was excellent. No reason to think yours will not be just as successful. :)
image.jpeg

I ran the numbers a bunch of times. Used my best calculations. I'll save the rest of you some time:

1730 means 5:30pm. I think.

Not sure I can make it that far out of town on a Saturday evening but we will try.

I ran the numbers a bunch of times. Used my best calculations. I'll save the rest of you some time:

1730 means 5:30pm. I think.

Not sure I can make it that far out of town on a Saturday evening but we will try.
Which time zone did you use in your calculations?

Unfortunately, have plans. Hope to make a meet and greet another time in the Atlanta area. If anyone drives a silver 100 with bumper and snorkel by Bobby Jones golf course, Im the guy that gave you a big thumbs up the other day while walking.

Gave the grass/weeds a trim cut with the mower this morning, so the area is ready for tomorrow.

It appears I will be in north Alabama Saturday.

Thanks to everyone that came out this evening.

Certainly warmer than the meet-n-greet earlier this year.

We had a good cross-section of Cruisers

1 - FJ40
1 - BJ70
2 - HJ60s
1 - FZJ80
We had plenty of room for parking and socially compliant COVID interaction, so we stayed safe in these days on uncertainty.

I did miss the mark on start time ... it was still too warm to be comfortable. I should have targeted a later start time to get us further past peak heat.

[1st meeting was a bit too cold, 2nd meeting was clearly too warm ... the 3rd meeting will be just right?]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom