Meet and Greet Mar. 11-13 2016 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With my work hours and my commute now, I don't really have time to whip anything together. I'll figure out something to bring. Will likely be there Saturday, but may not be able to stay for dinner.

Unfortunately, we are out. I received the boys baseball schedule last night and practices start next Wednesday (so I am going to miss the monthly meeting as well). Seeing how I am the coach this is something unfortunately I cannot skip. Sorry guys.

We will be bringing our regular.....meatballs.

Meatball, will you be bringing a model with you?

Yup, actually a woman with a rare disease
This Bearded Model Just Made History By Killing It On The Catwalk
e3e55740e1747543f57950fddffaf7f59cb17d0f.png

Marie and I will be there on Saturday and Sunday for sure. Friday is still kinda iffy. I'll post what food we're bringing and whether or not the new 60 will be road ready later this week.

We need to make a pact, as a club, not to show bearded women . . . @NCFJ

:)

so who may actually be there on thurs or Friday early? and will the wood splitting equipment be there? or should I fab up some sort of shower thing? unless some of the engineers have a design for it....

For people bringing food for Saturday dinner or Sunday breakfast - please remember that there are 2 refrigerators on site in which to store this stuff. Sipping-food storage there is secondary to chewing-food storage.

Please post up what you'd like to bring and @GLTHFJ60 will update Post #1 with that info.

The club supply of stuff always needs more, so the following are requested if you're going to volunteer to bring kitchen goods instead of making food:
HEAVY DUTY plates (we have plenty of regular duty)
Forks
Paper Towels
Salt & Pepper shakers (just one set is needed)
Toilet Paper (ideally brought by a Thursday or Friday AM arrival)

BBQ Sauce - we'd like 4-5 2 more assorted bottles of Vinegar-based and Sweet.
Hamburger Buns - qty 24-36

And here's a reminder that the club does NOT supply drinks of any kind. Please remember to bring water, juice, soda or whatever for yourselves and your kids.

Anybody staying for the communal breakfast on Sunday is requested to sign up for some of the following:
Eggs - need more
Bacon - need more
Squeeze Butter - 1
Biscuits - approx 24
Sausage Links - not as much as the bacon

Jam or Jelly - 1 jar

Please check Post#1 before signing up to make sure your items aren't already spoken for, just in case there's a lag between me updating this post and Johnny updating the first. Thanks!

Last edited:
Will bring TP I'm coming up Thursday. Put me down for 2lbs bacon , 2 dozen eggs , and 2 dozen buns.

Put me down for:

HEAVY DUTY plates (we have plenty of regular duty)
Forks
Paper Towels
Salt & Pepper shakers (just one set is needed)
Squeeze Butter - 1

I'm still on for Friday morning once I drop the kiddos at school.

Due to my girls' basketball playoff games, I won't be arriving until lunchtime on Saturday. I'll be headed back home after dinner. I look forward to seeing everyone.

@JohnVee - put me down for three bottles of BBQ sauce.

I am bringing some Mexican Coke for the kids. The kind you drink not the kind you snort.

Glad you cleared that up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom