Meet and Greet Mar. 11-13 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saturday morning trail work detail should meet at Dutch John parking lot at 9 a.m.

Just updated the first post. Thank you sir :cheers:

I'll pick up the items I committed to prior to the Wednesday RDU get-together. I plan to arrive at the M&G Saturday morning: would someone from RDU who's going down earlier like to take the items earlier? If they are not needed prior to Sat AM, I'll bring them then.

I'll pick up the items I committed to prior to the Wednesday RDU get-together. I plan to arrive at the M&G Saturday morning: would someone from RDU who's going down earlier like to take the items earlier? If they are not needed prior to Sat AM, I'll bring them then.

Thanks for the offer Joe, but we won't need them till Sat PM. You can bring them with you Sat morning.

Add us in for Brownies and Lemon Bars for Saturday night, as it sounds like you have Sunday breakfast pretty well covered.

The Vitellis will be there Saturday mid morning-noon! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Planning on bringing a dessert, "Strawberry YumYum" any suggestions on supplies?? Can bring eggs and sausage as well.

The Vitellis will be there Saturday mid morning-noon! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Planning on bringing a dessert, "Strawberry YumYum" any suggestions on supplies?? Can bring eggs and sausage as well.
We could always use some bourbon.

@TailsWCU I'm going to snuggle you! Michelle said it was ok. Might have to add @GLTHFJ60 in the mix.

I should be there Friday evening!! I will bring some cheese and crackers, bacon, and how about some OJ. Anything else?

Heather said put us down for potatoes as our side. Not sure what kind, but I'll let her do her thing!

@fourtrax @hanniemarie2 @GLTHFJ60

Just to clarify...Saturday 3/12 workday at the M&G is happening solely for us, correct? That means just ONSC people doing things, correct? If it is, this is the perfect chance for people who are aggravated by the sometimes slow pace of the regular workdays to step up and get some hours in then come back for a well deserved feast!

@fourtrax @hanniemarie2 @GLTHFJ60

Just to clarify...Saturday 3/12 workday at the M&G is happening solely for us, correct? That means just ONSC people doing things, correct? If it is, this is the perfect chance for people who are aggravated by the sometimes slow pace of the regular workdays to step up and get some hours in then come back for a well deserved feast!

100% correct. I can't post publicly what we're doing, but it's just going to be us ONSC'ers in the forest.

I'm planning on coming up early Saturday AM. Hopefully with 1 or more of my boys... Would like to help with the workday assuming the trail riding isn't too intense (taking my 40). Spending the night - leaving earlyish Sunday (boy has soccer)

Will bring something for the dinner - do we have any gaps in what's needed? If not, I can figure something out.

I plan on making my usual chocolate chip cookie brownies and probably something else, I have not decided yet. We'll meet up Saturday morning and stay for the day and through dinner. can't wait!

100% correct. I can't post publicly what we're doing, but it's just going to be us ONSC'ers in the forest.
So bummed I can't make this :crybaby:

I should be good for the work day. We are trying to get there late Friday night and should be ready to roll out Saturday morning for assistance on the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom