Measurement of Engine Adjustment (decals) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all...

Well I was not finding these on line easily, as everyone seemed to be "out of stock" with no estimate time of getting them back in. So, I decided to have my buddy (Sign Co. owner here in Bakersfield, Ca) make them for me. 3.3 MB high resolution and I thought they turned out pretty nice. I have (4) spares that I am going to give away here. First (4) to PM me there address, I'll donate my time and a stamp and send them off. I also have the file in high resolution. Send me an email to jasonkellyreed@yahoo.com and I'll reply back with the high res file in .JPG and you can have them made at your local sign place as well. Take care-

Jason-

Measuremnt of Engine Adj. decal.jpg

2x4.5 measure of engine adjustment decal.jpg

Oooh. I have an empty F135 valve cover on my lwb.

Cool. Is this for an older F with a single barrel carb? Interesting that the intake spec is 10 thousandths. The haynes manual (which I know has flaws) says an F should be 8 thousandths.

From the research, I've did, this is the one with the single barrel, YES.

Well, those went quick. HAHA. Less than an hour.... WOW !!! Maybe I should make a whole bunch of them. :)

Cool. Is this for an older F with a single barrel carb? Interesting that the intake spec is 10 thousandths. The haynes manual (which I know has flaws) says an F should be 8 thousandths.

Yes, the spec is different and specific to the F135. Hopefully all who asked are running F135 engines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom