Wanted [ME] 4 Rear Body Mounting Bracket #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Threads
80
Messages
542
Location
Sebec, Maine
Location
United States
Wanted: Four Rear Body Mounting Brackets (#1) TEQ part number 51741-60010.
New, NOS, Excellent to Very Good Used
for summer restoration and installation of a Aqualu 3/4 aluminum tub this summer!
 
I have some used ones. I am happy to barter, but I don't do business by PM or email if I can avoid it. 818-953-9230. Mark.
 
Hi Mark,
I do most of my business using email, but I can see your reluctance it can suck you right in.
Unfortunately I'll be closing my on-line store 4/15 and transferring my for sale items back to my eBay Store CHCP (link below).
I'll gladly barter if you find something you want let me know.
CHCP
Joseph
207-564-5811
 
I have three boxes to look through tomorrow
IMG_1107.webp
 
Oh! Those!

I think I have a few. I'll check later.
 
yeah, yeah, I know you knew what they were in the first place.
I find now that most times I have to call up a sold item photo to make sure I know
what to send out to a customer.
 
:rolleyes:
 
Two drilled out; three torched.

IMG_1108.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom