STOLEN Mass. Stolen fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ya homeowners covers contents.
Write things down that are missing and their value and when you got them.

There is a deductible involved and they usually pro rate contents according to age, so um, value the items accordingly...........

...via IH8MUD app

The truck wasn't taken from my house, it was parked at a job site. Would it still be covered?

I would make a motor that pulls in the radio, then you attach a fake face or, empty face with wires sticking out as if a radio had already been stolen :)

The best story ICBC told me of how a truck owner got a thief caught. He had his truck stolen twice and recoveed from a parking lot. He then attached his dog leash to the bumper. Well, dog was asleep and thief came to other side of truck. His activity awaken the dog and the started to attack him. A whitness came racing into the class where the owner was, told him his truck was being broken into. Owner came across the thief spread out on the ground, with the tools of his trade in his hands and dog on his chest growling at hime. The thiefs responce was "I am not breaking into your truck get this dog off me!!!" :)

They are not after the radio that's for sure. Junkie scrapers . They will probably scarp a $1000 tool because they won't know what it is. Dumb f**s.

If you are talking about 1K tools then definitely file a claim with homeowners.
Tell them it was personal stuff for your house. Not sure they would cover commercial or work stuff.

...via IH8MUD app

Yeah, that's a company owned tool. I'm not sure if they are going to make me pay for it or not, probably not. They are reasonable about that kind of stuff. We have had lots of problems with scrapers,. They freaking parasites, they will take anything. A guy told me yesterday they have been taking man hole covers from the road. Watch out!
I have a big garage and tractor, so I will tell insurance the tools are for working on that. I will use the claim money to replace the company tools. I am not a scum bag like the junkie scrapers.
Thank you Weedhopper.

I feel soo fortunate to be living out in the woods, in a small farming community far away from those people.

Post a pic or two. Watch craigslist for parts and call cruiser parts in NH. I have people contacting me all the time about cruisers in ct, etc so I will keep my eyes and ears out. Call local junkyards too.

You gotta post a pic if you want any kind of shot finding it.

Just read the whole thread and see you prob don't have pics. No worries. I'll put out the word

Glad they found it.

I like happy endings :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom