Mark's Off Road Warehouse Fire Thread

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

I have received a lot of offers of help from the LC community. Because of insurance regs there's only so much I can get help with.

The first thing I have determined I CAN get help with is in disposing of a large pile of scrap metal, most of which used to be Landcruiser parts.

If someone local has a pickup truck and is willing to drive, and someone else with a good back wants to help load and unload it, that would be a help. I will probably be ready with that by the end of next week. Insurance investigator doesn't want me to ditch the old shoplights yet.

77HesterSue

SILVER Star

Mark, I hate to hear about the fire and your insurance troubles. I'm not close, don't have a truck or a good back, but wish I could help in some way. Please keep us posted. Take good care.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor

Mark, these photos just make me sick. Both in the pain you're dealing with and the dejavu of my similar situation. Wanna compare photos? :D

IMG_2146 (Medium).JPG

mmw68

CruiserCrap.com - pimping crap for your cruiser!
Supporting Vendor

Oh CRAP! Sorry Mark... Hopefully your get back up and running soon.

Hey Mark, Very Sorry to hear about the Fire and the Damage. Im up in Ventura County but am off this weekend and could help out if you got anything you need help with. im not very smart but can lift heavy things................lol. kidding. im smart too, and willing to help if I can. Crazy I had a fire in my washroom on Sunday night too. electrical in dryer lit my propane line. Caught it just in time. I was lucky.

Let me know man!!!!!!! 805-760-8121-Ruben. :beer:

Sorry to hear about the fire Mark. I am local, don't have a truck, but do have a good back. I can clear my schedule on Thursday or Friday to assist.

Gus

SILVER Star

I'm sorry to hear about the loss Mark, hope everything works out as well as it can.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

If you're local and interested in a band saw, portable sandblaster, floor jack, car ramps, let me know.
View attachment 1295011 Oh yeah trans jack too
Band saw is gone: donated to a friend who helped me sort through the debris a clean up company would have just chucked. Damn good thing too, as my one and only four-on-the-tree adapter plate was in that pile of rubble. This is another one of those things that kills me about having a clean up company. I'd have to babysit the entire operation to make sure nothing important got chucked, so why not just do the effen job myself?

Top Bottom