Marilee’s Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Had surgery again and waiting to recover. I’m better enough to go take more apart and will send pics soon. Trying to decide what color(s) to paint it now!!!

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Had surgery again and waiting to recover. I’m better enough to go take more apart and will send pics soon. Trying to decide what color(s) to paint it now!!!

I vote graining tool and clear coat. Go for the B-29 Superfortress look. 😜

Hurry up and get this thing outta my shop!!! Its in my way!:mad:

Awesome job! Keep up the good work.. People take for granted how hard we all work to make these 80 things look good and run healthy..

Color I am thinking of painting the 80! Or at least one of the colors. Starting work on it this weekend. Will take off windows, doors, do some sanding Still sore hands and elbows from surgery...but don’t want to wait any
DE22AE0E-FC8C-44B2-BE37-F87D5E404877.jpeg
845F6ABB-2E5D-4190-AE0F-8F31A68B3D63.jpeg

Is clear coat over bare metal an option?

Reactions: KTP
I like the that idea of keeping it Bare metal. NEVER seen it done! On an 80 anyway. Be a trendsetter! Love it when your's makes the magazines first.....lol

This is some serious dedication. I've always thought the TRD Pro blue color ooks great, maybe a photo shop wiz could whip something up for you on different colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom