March 27-28 at Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll pass for now, maybe at another date and time. Anyway looks like John @OBORG is going to look at my truck that weekend so count me out for this trip. Hopefully everything will be better than new and a new gear ratio and tires and lift for next time around.

I just might make it down for this one...if nothing else, run green/orange and just drag the RZR down ;)

I'm thinkin about it. The badlands campground is open... just verified. I'll probably go if we can get a group together to camp. Thinking about Friday night and possibly Saturday night too.

If there will be a group that shows up this time.... I would be up for some wheelin

I would defanately camp at least one night

My rig ain't gonna be done in time for this event.....any open seats?

YOU GUYS HAVE NO ADVENTURE IN A BONE YOUR A BUNCH OF SISSY'S. NO THAT I WILL HAVE THE R FACTOR YOU WILL GET A AWESOME SHOW. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

WTF???

Carl, try spelling with your good eye!!

Grammar? we don't need no stinking grammar.

All mods have passed the daily driver portion of testing with excellent results. Can't wait to get on the trails. This will be a one day gig for us just Saturday.

Anyone planning on camping Saturday night and / or wheeling Sunday at all?

not me

Im thinking about coming down sat, crashing at the hotel sat night, and heading home after some big cock breakfast.

Richard and I will be up to wheel on Sat. only. Hope to be in the upper parking lot about 9:30.
Tony I have an open seat and I think Richard does to so we can find room for you. But if your riding with me remimber there is no doors, no top, and no heater, so dress warm. Us 40 drivers don't have all them new fangled luxury mods like you wagon drivers.

I was looking forward to coming out for this the first wheeling opportunity since I moved back to Indy however, my son starts baseball this weekend and my sister and her family are coming down and as much as I would like to skip out on that to do some wheeling I can't. Anyway, you all have fun and I will see you guys soon.

On a side note, the 80 is running like a champ. 5k on it since all of the work to it and it is good to go. It even has working hood and rear hatch struts! Next up is new shocks!! Any suggestions? I have Rancho 5000s now.

Have fun!:cheers: