March 27-28 at Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our calendar of events shows an outing at the end of this month.

March 27-28 at the Badlands.

I won't have the hydro-assist done on Bugly by then- so I'll have to meet up with you guys later in the Spring.

im on the fence. One day trips to the badlands are rough, and the campsite isnt open. I cant live like a decadent bastard in hotel attica.

I'll be there. I will stay in the hotel if others do

Long ass day, with the time difference I gotta leave around 5:00 a.m to get there around 9:30 - 10:00. Then wheel all day and make the drive home sux. Tempting though?

9? I aim for before noon.

That's our Spring Break, i will be camping with the family.

I hope to be there for Sat. at least. Haven't done anything to the truck, as usual, but still am hoping to be there.

Right on, lets make a plan as the event gets closer...

Tom, you obviously need to clarify if you are going to be there or not.

Everyone else seems to be very certain on their standing.

I'm out, that is our spring break as well.

Weather permitting I'll be in the gulf of mexico with a line in the water and a beer in my hand. But I'd rather be hangin' w/ you fella's :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

Rear bearings, seals, brakes and shocks and I'll be back on the road. That should give me enough shake down to make this run. Can't wait to check out the new flex.

Lookin forward to seein it myself.

Newer to the cruiser world, I don't know if my 80 will be ready by then(steering binds up on turns and front diff has a whine, found a gear tooth in the diff oil, no lift and stock street tires still) but I would like to meet up with you guys and do some wheelin. I would be leaving from Zionsville or anywhere near Indy if we want to set up a convoy.

not sure you should drive it with a blown ring gear. or your spider gears could be trashed, causeing the steering to bind (never seen that) or there is debris in the carrier, binding up the spiders, causeing steeing to bind. Either way....scary ass s***.

Pretty sure its the VC in the t-case so I basically have my center diff locked the whole time. I had the front end up changing the brakes and the front end spun freely and the wheels spun opposite each other then I locked the front locker and it locked up. I only notice it on low speed turns it will chirp or skip a wheel. Anyway Carl is going to rebuild it one of these days. It has been driving fine and it wasn't a whole gear tooth just part of one.

steering binds up on turns and front diff has a whine, found a gear tooth in the diff oil

Anyway Carl is going to rebuild it one of these days. It has been driving fine and it wasn't a whole gear tooth just part of one.

Your in danger of winning a Darwin award. ;)