Make an introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. I think it would be an (almost) bigger shame to have such a capable truck and not take it into the dirt. I got some LC 18s that I will mount this week with some decent AT Tires.

I like your thinking!

Hello everyone.

We bought our 2008 Cruiser in June and live in Littleton. I am interested in joining the local events. Due to some things we are dealing with as a result of an auto accident in April, which was one of the reasons why we purchased our Cruiser, I cannot give my word to consistently be a part. Yet, if something works out with our schedule then I'll be glad to show up and meet the local members.

Reactions: SAS
Keep an eye on our calendar. While we kind of decrease activities, there are still some things going on. We are running China Wall on Nov 16. We also volunteer for the USFS doing Christmas Tree Patrol Dec 7-8 and 14-15. Our annual Christmas Party is also in December. In January we'll hold a trail planning meeting to schedule out for 2020. We'd love to have your along!

20191125_175238.jpg

Back in the US and stationed in Illinois, the FJ40 is now with me and it's time to finish what I started 8 years ago...hope all is well in C-Springs. Happy Holidays.

8 years!! Wow how time flies. Get yourself posted back here😉

8 years!! Wow how time flies. Get yourself posted back here😉
That was the plan...but the Air Force had something to say about that, I didn't let the FJ40 go though. Retirement is on the horizon, so there might be a possibility to get back to the Springs...I sure miss our club and those mountains!!

That was the plan...but the Air Force had something to say about that, I didn't let the FJ40 go though. Retirement is on the horizon, so there might be a possibility to get back to the Springs...I sure miss our club and those mountains!!
Shop is set up, restoration has re-started! Wish me luck guys.
20191206_220127.jpg

Hello CLC folks. While we have no TLCA chapters here in southern NM, it‘s good to visit the CLC blogs, having once been your CLC president, I adopt you. CoVid-19 permitting, one day I’ll drive up for a CLC introduction and trail run. List of trails looks extremely fun, with many holdovers from years past, however no Iron Chest, Blanca, or Holy Cross, but those were not for everyone, and hard to get onto the schedule If at all voted on. Any members between 1999-2005 still with the club, Norman, Andy, Mike, et al. If so, say hey, and; Hello from Charlie & Laura Steven . . . we parted with the rock crawling ‘91 FJ80, replaced with a sweet ‘95 FZJ80 a few years back and recently ante’ed up once again for TLCA membership.
Cheers everyone,
Tatonka1

Thanks for posting up. Before my time, I joined in 2008. I haven't seen Andy in years, nor Darryl. Sam @Grimeless is still around and posts occasionally. Vic is around but much less frequent. Maybe others will post up.

Hello there. I may be moving up to Colorado Springs and wanted to find a club up there. Hope. I’m in the right place. I’ve got a 71’ and a 97’. Hope the corona passes soon so I can enjoy the scenery.
E8A1AC8D-F387-40E4-AB62-C30DBB4C7C01.jpeg
7867FC7F-6ED4-4B6F-B6F1-4FCA6AF3EB2F.jpeg

Hello there. I may be moving up to Colorado Springs and wanted to find a club up there. Hope. I’m in the right place. I’ve got a 71’ and a 97’. Hope the corona passes soon so I can enjoy the scenery.

Welcome, CO is a fantastic place! Hope to see you on the trail one of these days.

Welcome to southern CO! I hope all this passes as well, I'd like to get back out there this summer. Come check out a meeting in the future, and join us for trail runs and camping trips. We will post up here in the forum and our facebook page when events will be starting back up.

Hello
My wife and I recently moved to the Denver area, specifically in Centennial. I'm currently on my 3rd FJ40, although it's been sitting for close to 6 years and was in rough shape when I got it. Now that I have a garage again and my work is shutdown because of the virus, I'm looking to make some improvements and get back into the FJ community. My rig is stock and rusty, and I'm looking to get it stock and highway safe. I'm interested in going on trail rides and socializing but I'm not planning on doing heavy modifications and serious rock crawling any time soon. I have 3 kids under 11 and enjoy camping and spending time outdoors.
Sorry, the only pic I have is the profile, it's too ugly for any other angles!

welcome to CO! We'd love to see you out on the trails. A closer club for you would be the Rising Sun Club Rising Sun 4WD Club of Colorado but we are trying to do more things together. We will be havinga 40's only run in August, plus there will be plenty of trail rides and camping trips throughout the summer. We try and do trails that all rigs can do, and if they are a bit more challenging, we'll let you know. Hope to see you out on the trails, or watch our forum for club meetings and activities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom