Make an introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey fellow cruiserheads!

I purchased a 96’ LX for my kid back in July and have been working on it pretty much non-stop!

We look forward to hitting some trails with y’all now that we have a lot of the safety/base lining issues taken care of!!

I think we’re going to try and hit the China wall ride in November, weather permitting!!
We’ve hit it on motorcycles and the SxS multiple times. It will be my son’s first time wheeling his 80, can’t wait!!

Can I presume one of the “elders” will post more finite details as the day gets closer?

Brett

9FE7B84D-BDFB-433E-A4EA-8BB8DA3B1B07.jpeg

Can I presume one of the “elders” will post more finite details as the day gets closer?

Congratulations on the acquisition! I hope that young man realizes how lucky he is to own "the beast of Land Cruisers".

Yes, typically details are posted the week of the trail ride. There will be a new post topic (Trail name, date) and the details contained within--where to meet, what time, suggestions on what to bring along, etc.

Congratulations on the acquisition! I hope that young man realizes how lucky he is to own "the beast of Land Cruisers".

Yes, typically details are posted the week of the trail ride. There will be a new post topic (Trail name, date) and the details contained within--where to meet, what time, suggestions on what to bring along, etc.
I think he'll start to understand how lucky when he gets to go off-roading!!

Thank You!

Reactions: SAS
New addition to Pueblo. Had an 80 series in Wyoming that I sold for a Tacoma, sold the Tacoma earlier this year since I never drove it, now back in a Land Cruiser and happy that it's a 40. Not my preferred color, not sure why the PO painted the fenders white, but oh well. Can't wait to take it out fishing and knock the polish off.

20221102_170514.jpg

20221102_170445.jpg

Last edited:
New addition to Pueblo. Had an 80 series in Wyoming that I sold for a Tacoma, sold the Tacoma earlier this year since I never drove it, now back in a Land Cruiser and happy that it's a 40. Not my preferred color, not sure why the PO painted the fenders white, but oh well. Can't wait to take it out fishing and knock the polish off.

View attachment 3157897

View attachment 3157898
It appears to me that the PO was going for the “Santa’s Sleigh” look.

Hi y'all,

Will here with a '08 LX570. I'll be moving from the PNW to the Springs later this month for work. I'm looking forward to it, as I've been told I'll enjoy the area and all it has to offer.

I'm not totally sure where to post this, but I'm looking for a shop recommendation that can do a set of gears for me. I called Hefty fab and they will do them, but thought I'd ask around here.

If this info is already available, please help me out, and point me in the right direction as search didn't yield much.

THANKS!

Hi y'all,

Will here with a '08 LX570. I'll be moving from the PNW to the Springs later this month for work. I'm looking forward to it, as I've been told I'll enjoy the area and all it has to offer.

I'm not totally sure where to post this, but I'm looking for a shop recommendation that can do a set of gears for me. I called Hefty fab and they will do them, but thought I'd ask around here.

If this info is already available, please help me out, and point me in the right direction as search didn't yield much.

THANKS!
FWIW when I do my gears, I plan to have Slee do it. They're in denver. whoever you have do it though, be sure they are toyota experts. I wouldn't have just any shop do it.

Hi y'all,

THANKS!
Redline Cruisers off Galley and Ford Street (East side of Springs, off Powers). I've never used them personally, but I have heard good things!

Hi, all. This is Vic's buddy, Dave, with the tan F-150.

I bought my F-150 a couple years ago, to be an "all-purpose" outdoors vehicle. I decided I needed a pickup bed for hunting, and had intended to build it up with a lift/tires/bumpers/etc. That plan has been continually delayed such that the truck is still almost completely stock, so I am now at a fork in the road: do I continue with my "all-purpose" plan, or do I pivot completely and buy a Land Cruiser to be a dedicated off roader? We shall see... until then, I look forward to joining you all on some more trails this year!

Hello all,

My name is Paul. I’m a newer LC owner here on the Palmer Divide of the Front Range. I always loved the 90/100 series style and last year things lined up where I was able to get one. I intend on learning a lot mechanically with it, as well as taking her on camping/road-trips with the family.

IMG_1037.jpeg

Hello all,

My name is Paul. I’m a newer LC owner here on the Palmer Divide of the Front Range. I always loved the 90/100 series style and last year things lined up where I was able to get one. I intend on learning a lot mechanically with it, as well as taking her on camping/road-trips with the family.

View attachment 3585463
Welcome! Good luck keeping it stock!

Hey Paul. Welcome. I am in between Parker and the DTC. Not far and my wife is from Monument so we are up that way all the time.
Haha, small world, my wife is from there as well. There’s tons of good spots between Denver and Springs, and of course the mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom